4 pin headset cable (male to male)

Titan
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

but what will a male to male get you that a connector wont?

unless you plan to just strip the headphone cable and tape it to the new cable.

not something I would do, as I would be to worried about a wire slipping and a short happening.

I think the cable is detachable, brah

EDIT: Oh, hey, OP. I just read this on their website:

Is cord plug end 2.5 mm or 3.5 mm? Need to replace damaged cord.

1 month, 1 week ago
by 
Heather

The SLYR utilizes a 3.5 mm cable. Customer Service can sell you a new one or hook you up with a new one in the case of a warranty.
1 month ago
by 
Isaac_SKDYadmin

All I can find are these mofos: http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-MUYHSMFF-Headset-Splitter-Adapter/dp/B004SP0WAQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375358564&sr=8-2&keywords=microphone+cable+3.5mm

Someone find me a male to male cable. (must be 4 pin for the microphone) I need because I snapped the cable to my skull candy slyr headset off :( and it snapped the first pin off. Thus making only the right speaker, and mic work. I looked everywhere and all I can find are extensions. I am honestly at the point where I want to cut my cable in half, but that, cut it and mash them together. (in an organized ocd like fashion) Seriously though, I would love if someone could find me a cable!

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

"Availability: Out of Stock"

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I also found this one: http://www.amazon.com/Cellet-3-5mm-Stereo-Microphone-Switch/dp/B003AOS1QI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375360309&sr=8-2&keywords=inline+mute+cable

But it doesn't look the highest quality, and 25 bucks is a little steep for something like this. I would rather buy a new headset.

Yes, but I would prefer an actual cable. I have no tools to repair it. :P

not something I would do, as I would be to worried about a wire slipping and a short happening.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Is cord plug end 2.5 mm or 3.5 mm? Need to replace damaged cord.

1 month, 1 week ago
by 
Heather

The SLYR utilizes a 3.5 mm cable. Customer Service can sell you a new one or hook you up with a new one in the case of a warranty.
1 month ago
by 
Isaac_SKDYadmin

I will probably contact them as I still have all the original packaging :)