Need a mic for gaming, a question about 390x and case

https://youtu.be/NNcPen6qI44?t=4m6s I was about to buy it but I heard it has an overheating problem :(
could that be a problem?

I need a REALLY budget mic to go with my headphones: https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/product/2730622183721002426

do you know any mics that take noise from one direction because the ones I found were multi directional (taking noise from all sides)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/251602553939

ppl told me that I should buy another case, for my build (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kk6F6h)

but I don't care how my computer looks, so is the case even important?

if you have any suggestions for which case pls post the name (don't bother putting links to it, i can find that myself)

I think that the strix could be a lot cooler if you turn the fans up,

and a case wouldn't matter, as long as it supports the GPU

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

I think that the strix could be a lot cooler if you turn the fans up,

and a case wouldn't matter, as long as it supports the GPU

any revews for strix 390x

Headphones + Modmic 4.0 is a great combination... look for Modmic 4.0 .. and the PC is cool, maybe take the GTX 980 instead of the 390x or 980 Ti :P

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Headphones + Modmic 4.0 is a great combination... look for Modmic 4.0 .. and the PC is cool, maybe take the GTX 980 instead of the 390x or 980 Ti :P

I need 8gig of vram, and accurate sound, thanks for the reccomendation anyway.

I need 8gig of vram, and accurate sound, thanks for the reccomendation anyway.

I need 40GB of VRAM, do I utilize it? no.. what do you do with 8GB?

Accurate sound? what does a GPU have anything to do with sound?

Ask me anything.

I need 8gig of vram to be future compatable, 

for the sound, nvm, I just got some thing mixed up

EDIT : the modmics are £40, thats not cheap for a mic

Future Compatible ..? With what? games? Games won't use RAM greater than 8GB anytime soon.. not in the future buddy.

I don't know where you got that from "Future compatibility" for VRAM. But, if you're biased about your opinion.. don't say "I was about to buy it but I heard it has an overheating problem :(
could that be a problem?"

Ask me anything.

Future Compatible ..? With what? games? Games won't use RAM greater than 8GB anytime soon.. not in the future buddy.

I don't know where you got that from "Future compatibility" for VRAM. But, if you're biased about your opinion.. don't say "I was about to buy it but I heard it has an overheating problem :(

soo....thanks, then I may stick to the 980 or 70, because I won't need 8gig of ram for 1080p gaming. except I wont be able to play battlefield coz it uses abit more than 4 gig, but i guess i can deal with that.

Some games are easily using more than 4 gigs of VRAM, not to add that the 980 is badly priced, the similarly performing R9 390X is 50$ cheaper while the better performing R9 Fury is just 50$ more expensive.

soo....thanks, then I may stick to the 980 or 70, because I won't need 8gig of ram for 1080p gaming. except I wont be able to play battlefield coz it uses abit more than 4 gig, but i guess i can deal with that.

Don't get the GTX 970 unless it's considerably cheaper than the R9 390, the 390 performs better and has more VRAM, so you won't have any lack VRAM if you go SLI/CrossFire and get a higher resolution monitor.

modmic 4.0 is awesome, I use one. It's pretty much the cheapest decent mic you can get. You could go with a desktop mic, but it'd cost a little more.

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

What other gpu would you get ?

the similarly performing but higher priced 980 ?

The 390x is a fine card, keep it, unless you can upgrade to something a lot better like the 980 ti

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

What other gpu would you get ?

the similarly performing but higher priced 980 ?

The 390x is a fine card, keep it, unless you can upgrade to something a lot better like the 980 ti

modmic 4.0 is awesome, I use one. It's pretty much the cheapest decent mic you can get. You could go with a desktop mic, but it'd cost a little more.

Don't get the GTX 970 unless it's considerably cheaper than the R9 390, the 390 performs better and has more VRAM, so you won't have any lack VRAM if you go SLI/CrossFire and get a higher resolution monitor.

thank you guys