Windows 10 has been, or will be downloaded today for those who reserved - Don't delete C:\$windows.~BT

GoodBytes

Install prompt popped up today at 7 AM (GMT+3) for me. Left it to install itself. Will report back after I get home in ~12 hours >.<

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I'm stuck in Notify me when is ready stage. Well, i doubt i still have future ahead of me.

Go to the hidden file in c drive try to manually install it. If you get the error go to windows update and see if anything happens

Woh, just tried download again and it went from 8GB to 13GB, hmm wonder what update that's for?

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Go to the hidden file in c drive try to manually install it. If you get the error go to windows update and see if anything happens

I double click the setup application in the Windows bt folder, and when it open it have a option say " Install now" should i click that?

I double click the setup application in the Windows bt folder, and when it open it have a option say " Install now" should i click that?

Do it

Windows 10 installation = success

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

You sure bro? I don't want prick my OS man.

If it doesn't work it'll give you an error, what's the size of the file it was around 6 ggbs for me and I'm current at 25% install

Uhhh so i started the manual installation cause the windows update kept saying the total windows 10 downlaod size was 500kb and would fail after a while but then the windows update suddenly started working and now ive got the manual and the update running at the same time.....and neither will let me cancel

Damn you , mine is "taking care of  a few things "

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

Size: 5.96GB

Size on disk: 4.98GB

Contains: 17,347 Files, and  3,588 Folders

Uhhh so i started the manual installation cause the windows update kept saying the total windows 10 downlaod size was 500kb and would fail after a while but then the windows update suddenly started working and now ive got the manual and the update running at the same time.....and neither will let me cancel

Total system failure.

Be prepared to reinstall pretty much all your drivers if you haven't already... suggestion to those who haven't upgraded yet.. download your ethernet and video drivers beforehand..

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

Total system failure.

Just kidding I had the full windows bt file downloaded from when I reserved, I did manual install and it gave me the error then I proceeded to windows update where it said I could upgrade and I'm installing now

From the website? Do you have it activated??

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Be prepared to reinstall pretty much all your drivers if you haven't already... suggestion to those who haven't upgraded yet.. download your ethernet and video drivers beforehand..

Whoops

Whoops

Contains: 17,347 Files, and  3,588 Folders

Contains: 17,347 Files, and 3,588 Folders

Good to go try manual install... If it gives you the error, open windows update and check for updates

Good to go try manual install... If it gives you the error, open windows update and check for updates

Alright, ** cross my finger** hope nothing bad happen. 

Update: Error message, guess i have  long ass queue times.

1uF6vIX.png

Damn you , mine is "taking care of  a few things "

Lol I'm reinstalling drivers... taking forever.. I love this so far..

From the website? Do you have it activated??

Yea.. it doesn't ask for a cd key or anything. xm7ur4.jpg

Update: Error message, guess i have long ass queue times.

1uF6vIX.png

Do you tried windows update from control panel?

Do you tried windows update from control panel?

Yes, unfortunately i don't know what the hell why Upgrade To Windows 10 fail multiple times.

SNr1IXx.jpg