Show me your tits!

fracking4oil

When i read the title my initial thought was 'Surely they wouldn't allow that'

Well played sir.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

uh60808,1278094802,spunk.jpg

It's a danish thing...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I think you're going to find that this thread will have a lot of views. Given that the vast majority of the people here are guys xD

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

uh60808,1278094802,spunk.jpg

It's a danish thing...

I can't wait to give my wife some winegum (sorry Vinegum) lollies later on. B)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.