Who's the bad sponsor Linus talked about ?

TheRisingMyth

Crunchyroll hasn't been on the sponsor list in forever, I actually don't think it was even there before. 

I'm sure it's another sponsor.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm only finding topics about Hulu+ and 5-4.  xD  He tweeted though that Crunchy Roll was still a sponsor at the time.  So, It can't be them.  Apparently, it was most likely Kingston over the SSD thing.  He told people to go get the V300s for cheap back then, and it was before he knew about the read/write false advertising.  That kinda looked bad on his part, so I think he dropped Kingston.  Kingston was a Sponsor at the time is partly why he suggested the V300s.

I don't remember Linus getting sponsored by Kingston, probably I just forgot.

Logan talked about it, said he'll look into it, and I don't think he ever gave a final statement about the issue.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I don't remember Linus getting sponsored by Kingston, probably I just forgot.

I remember HyperX being a sponsor for PAX Prime (and possibly some other events?), though I'm not sure about the normal videos.

I remember HyperX being a sponsor for PAX Prime (and possibly some other events?), though I'm not sure about the normal videos.

They only sponsor major events for them since they pay for expenses mostly

Kingston, Corsair, and several others sponsor Linus.  The sponsor list is just one they get a certain type of cut from.  Kingston, on the other hand, pulled the V300 scam.   So, it was most likely them.

That's ancient history by now. Kingston did apologize and V300 series has since been fixed. Besides, Kingston has been sponsoring bigger events and videos since.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well, then it is still a mystery.

Its most likely the Five-Four Club. Thats the main one I haven't heard since the mentioned incident.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It was Five-Four...

Everything matches that and anyone else doesn't really make any sense (especially not CrunchyRoll since they have been in like 4 videos after the WAN Show talk).

I think it was Five-Four.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That's what a lot of people are thinking, but they are still listed.

When was the last time you saw them at any video sponsor spot? The listing could be just forgotten thing and it surely doesn't get that much attention than video spots do.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I believe Linus has already indirectly confirmed it was Five-Four Club.