On Board Graphics Switch?

Freeeeezy

I wanted to try and see if my onboard graphics would better perform for gaming over my GT 610 Graphics card, so I plugged a DVI to HDMI cable from my motherboard to my monitor. My 2nd monitor is still plugged in to the graphics card through D-Sub

But now the monitor that is connected to my motherboard is not working, will this simply not work, or is there something I may need to tweak in the UEFI? The 1st monitor connected to onboard graphics isn't even working now.

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

if gpu is installed igpu turns off.

can't use both at same time.

Dude, the drivers are set to the gpu, so I think you need to make the integrated graphics the primary adapter in windows or something. Maybe integrated graphics is disabled in the bios.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

you def need to force enable the onboard to run

look into the BIOS and look for integrated graphics or onboard display output

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

IDK but on my ga-z97 gaming 5 and i7 4790k I have both integrated and expanded

some motherboards have the option to enable both.

i did this to use intel quicksync for encoding, but you should be able to do this no problem.

aside from that, i believe they tone down the igpu when a dedi is installed tho. (something with memory allocation, my 2AM laying in bed ass cant remember tho)

When I was rocking without a gpu I had to go in the bios and enable the Intel Hd graphics. After that I had to install the Hp drivers, but overall they really sucked.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10