Laptop for gaming and school

Hi. 

I'm looking for a new laptop. It's going to be used for school and a bit of gaming, when I'm not at home.

So far i've been looking at the Dell XPS 13 and the Asus Zenbook UX305, and while I'm in love with the look of both these laptops, I just don't think they're powerful enough for me. 

BUDGET: 900$

My requirements for the Laptop: 

• Long battery life
  • Fairly low weight/portable
  • Preferably thin and quiet
  • Able to do light gaming, like League of Legends at, at least 60 FPS on medium settings. 

I live in Denmark, and i would highly prefer the laptop to be purchased here as well, but you just suggest the laptops that comes into mind, and i will check if they're available in Denmark. 

Check out the Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition. Google shopping shows prices as low as $809.1.

Specs:

1080p screen

i7-4720HQ

GTX 860M 4gb

8GB RAM

1tb HDD

Although given as it has a dedicated GPU. Battery life suffers. It'll be half what you expect from a Dell XPS 13.

Thanks for your reply. 

This laptop looks really good, but i think it's beyond my budget, if i have to buy it in Denmark, where it'll probably be around $1100, if it's even available. 

What do you think of the  Acer Aspire Nitro VN7-571G 15,6" HD? It's around $800 in Denmark.