Google Fiber Coming to Starbucks

criso8

if it's like 500mb speeds you bet im going to Starbucks so I can download some torrents. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

if it's like 500mb speeds you bet im going to Starbucks so I can download some torrents.

Well, starbucks usually has lots of people in it. So 500mb devided by a LOT of people isn't a TON. Still very fast, but not 500mb

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Well, starbucks usually has lots of people in it. So 500mb devided by a LOT of people isn't a TON. Still very fast, but not 500mb

Even if it were 100 people, it'd be 5mb for me. And that's faster than my house right now.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Haha yeah I have to do that in starbucks anyway because I'm on university wifi. :(

Where I live, the starbucks is never really crowded and I'd be having a grand time with that connection.

Pretty nice that starbucks will switch to Google Fiber. Great idea to give customers a better time at Starbucks :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Only Starbucks that's within Google Fiber coverage will receive Google Fiber.

It's unrelated to Google Fiber going nationwide, but improving the Internet connections throughout all Starbucks outlet in the US.

Time to live stream gameplay from starbucks! :D