Tired of valves bullcrap

orangecat

Assuming they're making one.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Assuming they're making one.

They are because if they were not then what could they possibly be working on everyone would be basically out of a job by now... nobody wants a Left 4 dead 3 but a portal 3 could be neat...

I WANT EPISODE 3 ITS BEEN TOO LONG LIKE DAFUQ GUYS! I WANT TO DESTROY THE SHIP!!!!!

Hey i havent finished them yet I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A SHIP

They get to playing anyways now you have something to look forward too...

They are because if they were not then what could they possibly be working on everyone would be basically out of a job by now... nobody wants a Left 4 dead 3 but a portal 3 could be neat...

'what could they possibly be working on' Another game maybe? Valve has a lot of stuff on their plate, that is a weird thing to say. Episode 3 isn't the only thing they've got going on.

+1 for the spoilers

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

You do realize people at Valve work on other things right? Not just games.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

'what could they possibly be working on' Another game maybe? Valve has a lot of stuff on their plate, that is a weird thing to say. Episode 3 isn't the only thing they've got going on.

+1 for the spoilers

Okay maby your right but Half-life was and still is their number one selling series they shoudl put most of their time into finishing it not putting it off and making more hats for TF2.

Neither do i

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

You do realize people at Valve work on other things right? Not just games.

They don't all work on other things they have people there specifically for developing games.

Okay maby your right but Half-life was and still is their number one selling series they shoudl put most of their time into finishing it not putting it off and making more hats for TF2.

Take that up with Gabe Newell. 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Take that up with Gabe Newell. 

God I hate that guy right now lol everytime i see someone ask him a question about episode 3 he shrugs it off.

Come on, that game is so old. If you're worried about spoilers, then it's your own fault at this point. :P

Avoiding spoilers still isn't the responsibility of the reader. Even if it is old, it's still a spoiler

Avoiding spoilers still isn't the responsibility of the reader. Even if it is old, it's still a spoiler

But if you're so worried about a six year old game, then you would most likely have played it already. And if you havn't, then you're most likely not that worried after all. It cannot be a spoiler in any way at this point. :) In my opinion at least.

But if you're so worried about a six year old game, then you would most likely have played it already. And if you havn't, then you're most likely not that worried after all. It cannot be a spoiler in any way at this point. :) In my opinion at least.

In the end it's a matter of personal perspective. In my eyes videogames are like books, they tell a story and sometimes it does so over several installments. When it comes to books I wait until the series is finished before actually reading it. Take Harry Potter and Hunger Games. I waited for the books to be all done before reading them. In the case of Game of Thrones, I haven't read or watched the show because I'm waiting for the books to all be finished. 

Come on, that game is so old. If you're worried about spoilers, then it's your own fault at this point. :P

I agree with Denned.

If this game was made THIS YEAR, or even last year, then yeah, it would be polite to put

tags first or something.

But the game is 6 years old!!! Once the game is "no longer new", then the responsibility to avoid spoilers FIRMLY falls on the reader. HL was a hugely popular series when HL2 and the episodes were released. If someone was that concerned, they had ample time to buy it and play it.

Heck the HL series has been on sale on Steam so many times you could have picked up every HL game + expansions/eps for less than $10.

Also, "The ship" doesn't tell you a damn thing, so that hardly qualifies as a spoiler. It's not like he said "Right at the end of episode 2, Gordon Freeman is saved by The Terminator, who was sent back in time by John Conner to save Freeman from a bullsquid"

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I agree with Denned.

If this game was made THIS YEAR, or even last year, then yeah, it would be polite to put

tags first or something.

But the game is 6 years old!!! Once the game is "no longer new", then the responsibility to avoid spoilers FIRMLY falls on the reader. HL was a hugely popular series when HL2 and the episodes were released. If someone was that concerned, they had ample time to buy it and play it.

Heck the HL series has been on sale on Steam so many times you could have picked up every HL game + expansions/eps for less than $10.

Also, "The ship" doesn't tell you a damn thing, so that hardly qualifies as a spoiler. It's not like he said "Right at the end of episode 2, Gordon Freeman is saved by The Terminator, who was sent back in time by John Conner to save Freeman from a bullsquid"

How would someone that has never played the game know if its a spoiler or not? hahaha I'm not arguing against you guys, just putting out a thought :P

PS. I haven't played the Half Life series so I don't care about the "spoilers" regarding those games hahaha

I'm tired of threads about Half life 3.

Just stop posting about it, it'll come out when it comes out, if it doesn't then you're shit out of luck.

This is a spam thread, nothing to discuss here.

Am I the only one that would rather see a half life 3 rather then a half life 2 episode 3. Although i now own episodes 1 and 2 i have yet to play them i have played half life 1,2 portal 1,2 cs from new to go every one we need a new engine before a new episode lol

They support CS:GO almost on the same level as Dota. No official tournaments like The International yet, but then there's the massive difference in terms of playerbase. 

I mean they don't hinder tournaments or anything but thats what I'm saying, I wish they would host tournaments instead of esea.