NOT an Anime Club

TheProfosist

Well made it to ep 15. It's seeming a but more strung out now. The end of the first half was a bit surprising but fine. How it came back however...

Well this was just announced and im so pumped http://goo.gl/ZC6D0p Were finally getting the lighter that was promised for the second season collectors edition!

Black%20Lagoon%20Complete%20CE.png

Well I Pre-Ordered it. I just have a soft spot for black lagoon and there never was a LE of Roberta's Blood Trail.

Well I Pre-Ordered it. I just have a soft spot for black lagoon and there never was a LE of Roberta's Blood Trail.

not to surprised also if it isnt a zippo( I assume it isnt) try swaping in a zippo insert in that lighter

not to surprised also if it isnt a zippo( I assume it isnt) try swaping in a zippo insert in that lighter

I can try that I have some around here.

It doesnt look like there is enough air holes in the side.

doesnt everyone have a few zippos floating around lol.

probably not any fluid though?

I tend to have more zippos then fluid but that is because people steal my fluid lol

ynCBUW9.jpg

I have a stainless and a red one. I also have a mini one.

@helping something always bugged me about Aldnoah Zero. Aldnoah is supposed to have limitless power right? How are the earth mech's able to go for that long while fighting them without refueling or something? I swear Gundam have more power issues than those mecha. i can only think it was just the writer taking the easy way out.

Also that ship powered by aldnoah what real benefits did it have? Seemed like a standard ship that could now fly basically. Call me not impressed.

@helping something always bugged me about Aldnoah Zero. Aldnoah is supposed to have limitless power right? How are the earth mech's able to go for that long while fighting them without refueling or something? I swear Gundam have more power issues than those mecha. i can only think it was just the writer taking the easy way out.

Also that ship powered by aldnoah what real benefits did it have? Seemed like a standard ship that could now fly basically. Call me not impressed.

those were two points that were indirectly addressed

there is nothing special about the ship really, it was just strong af (compared to earth stuff) and had advanced shit in it, it was on par with the equipment from the spaaace doods, which is better, earth had inferior technology.

the battles tend to end before duration becomes an issue, earth suits were underpowered too but MC pulled some 420noscope strats (naturally)

the spaaace colony weapons did technically have unlimited power, but they're still under normal mechanical limitations.

having a cat powered by black holes won't do much without wheels, infinite power is only useful if it can be used, f you get what i'm saying

also lol @ that loser in here that got banned

Error: 410

those were two points that were indirectly addressed

there is nothing special about the ship really, it was just strong af (compared to earth stuff) and had advanced shit in it, it was on par with the equipment from the spaaace doods, which is better, earth had inferior technology.

the battles tend to end before duration becomes an issue, earth suits were underpowered too but MC pulled some 420noscope strats (naturally)

the spaaace colony weapons did technically have unlimited power, but they're still under normal mechanical limitations.

having a cat powered by black holes won't do much without wheels, infinite power is only useful if it can be used, f you get what i'm saying

also lol @ that loser in here that got banned

dude have you owner a cat? They have enough energy already if it was powered by a black hole at a minimum our galaxy would be very afraid. everyone would be doting on the cat trying to keep it happy. Just dont pet it too much or your goona get wrecked!

lol on another note idk some of those battles just seemed to go on forever what the heck were those mecha powered with mini nuclear reactors?

Also for having unlimited power the tech the Vers had in general was a bit underwhelming.

dude have you owner a cat? They have enough energy already if it was powered by a black hole at a minimum our galaxy would be very afraid. everyone would be doting on the cat trying to keep it happy. Just dont pet it too much or your goona get wrecked!

lol on another note idk some of those battles just seemed to go on forever what the heck were those mecha powered with mini nuclear reactors?

Also for having unlimited power the tech the Vers had in general was a bit underwhelming.

Vers stuff was leagues ahead of earth stuff, and light years ahead of MC's robit

but he finds a way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vers stuff was leagues ahead of earth stuff, and light years ahead of MC's robit

but he finds a way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Only the big guys. The rest werent all that much better. Also Earth didnt have any "big guys".

15th page

why am i always late to these types of things

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

U kept watching saekano? Any thoughts?

I remember i watched like 3 episodes when it was airing, it was not that bad, but i left it there.

shockingly boring, the "comedy" was pretty lame too. 

i wouldn't bother

i wouldn't bother

Soo the kind of anime that looks like a long Ova/special episodes, cuz nothing happens and the achievement that was set on the 1st episode is achieved and that's it? Cuz that was kind of my impression with the 3 episodes.

Maybe something to watch when there's NOTHING else.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

U kept watching saekano? Any thoughts?

I remember i watched like 3 episodes when it was airing, it was not that bad, but i left it there.

i wouldn't bother

Pretty much how I feel.

-snip-

Yep it's not horrible so if you have run out of things to watch have at it. Or you know go back and watch classics that you havn't seen in a number of years. I'm quite enjoying Outlaw Star at the moment.

Soo the kind of anime that looks like a long Ova/special episodes, cuz nothing happens and the achievement that was set on the 1st episode is achieved and that's it? Cuz that was kind of my impression with the 3 episodes.

yep, basically nothing happpens

OP is a male harem MC, sidebaes act as they usually should given their character design

in anime where nothing happens, usually humor is the driving feature, but it's not very funny.

I think some scenes when I tell they're trying to be funny weren't funny at all and were plain awkward and cheesy.

the anime is about making a game, but not really

it's actually about getting a group of people together, and then it ends when they start making it

the only outlier is the "boring" girl, where boring automatically makes her character stand out by contrast

Pretty much how I feel.

Yep it's not horrible so if you have run out of things to watch have at it. Or you know go back and watch classics that you havn't seen in a number of years. I'm quite enjoying Outlaw Star at the moment.

I've been doing that actually, was rewatching stuff till i started watching Nana.

yep, basically nothing happpens

OP is a male harem MC, sidebaes act as they usually should given their character design

in anime where nothing happens, usually humor is the driving feature, but it's not very funny.

I think some scenes when I tell they're trying to be funny weren't funny at all and were plain awkward and cheesy.

the anime is about making a game, but not really

it's actually about getting a group of people together, and then it ends when they start making it

the only outlier is the "boring" girl, where boring automatically makes her character stand out by contrast

Oh i see, i had in mind something like that, but they don't even make the game? Man i see myself(being how i am towards anime) thinking it's average at best.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Kinda cross post with the anime club but I was going through pics on my phone and found these pics I did on my old phone when Yoshitoshi ABE was at ACEN in 2014. I think I have some better pics that I took with my DSLR once I got home but ill have to find those.

I picked up all of the anime works he was involved in that I could find and got them all signed. If you notice im sadly missing Neia_7 since no one was carrying it. The second limited edition copy of lain is for a close fiend of mine who had to back out last minute and ABe is by far his favorite animator. Since our line was only 20 or so strong he was nice enough to do a bit of drawing. The line for the english voice actors next to us was outside the autograph area. All I have to say is man where they missing out. This was ABe's first time to a US convention BTW.

Oh, and if your wondering why I had to buy then and just didn't have my original Geneon Boxset's signed, well I didn't have them with me. I kinda go to the con every year so I dont pay all that much attention as to who is going

Yoshitoshi%20ABe%20ACEN%202014%20Phone%2

I forgot this place was around.

lol you shouldnt do that as randomly important stuff happens here. Really depends on the current state of the anime club as to if this is needs to be active or not. Also depends on my personal workload.

Wait, so why is this here again? I remember a confusing argument about what this thread was about on the first page, but I never made sense of it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."