Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

It`s closer to 400pp actually. And my consistency isn`t any better.

still,

300pp is not pretty large. beside, i rarely finishes a beatmap, my consistency is cancer.

It`s closer to 400pp actually. And my consistency isn`t any better.

Don't worry about pp yet :P Worry about improving and pushing yourself, not pp.

Don't worry about pp yet :P Worry about improving and pushing yourself, not pp.

pp is everything, bigger pp = bigger epeen.

jk, i know skill is more important than pp, but it fun comparing against each other ^_^

Anyone knows why my default bg dim keeps going back to 30 each time?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Anyone knows why my default bg dim keeps going back to 30 each time?

If you set it at the start of the map it doesn`t save it. If you always want to have a higher bg dim then there is an option in the settings where you can adjust the bg dim.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

? Must have cheaper and easier, kinda like using a smaller keyboard for CS.

Why would you want a smaller keyboard for CS ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If you set it at the start of the map it doesn`t save it. If you always want to have a higher bg dim then there is an option in the settings where you can adjust the bg dim.

Got it now. I was looking in the settings but I haven't seen it before. How stupid of me. Thanks :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Why would you want a smaller keyboard for CS ?

Easier to manage? Also many pro's play at an angle if you watch so it wont get in the way if it smaller. Also you hands are closer together which is more comfortable. I think Edzel plays with a 60%, maybe a 75%.

what's with this quote outa no where?

It took 5 days and 87 tries to break my highest pp score (and break into the 20pp/map area) :D

9CaYpml.png

osu! profile

Milestone achieved: 2000 plays (in 11 days) :)

osu! profile

that's pretty sick. i can't play too much atm. assignment keep coming T_T

gj :) Glad you like the game :D

EDIT: What's your profile? Link me it and I'll link you mine so we can add each other

Fuck... my tablet pen broke. It is always clicking even when I`m not touching the tablet with the tip. Idk how this happened. Not sure what to do now. I`ll probably RMA it, but I don`t want to spend multiple days or maybe even multiple weeks without being able to play osu :(.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

gj :) Glad you like the game :D

EDIT: What's your profile? Link me it and I'll link you mine so we can add each other

I like it a lot. Haven't spent that much time on a game (and enjoying all of it) since NFS Underground 2 came out...

Here's the profile - https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7034677

osu! profile

Fuck... my tablet pen broke. It is always clicking even when I`m not touching the tablet with the tip. Idk how this happened. Not sure what to do now. I`ll probably RMA it, but I don`t want to spend multiple days or maybe even multiple weeks without being able to play osu :(.

Turn off clicking when you touch your tablet, I did that as soon as I got it.

Bad luck :(

You can always try with a mouse

osu! profile

I like it a lot. Haven't spent that much time on a game (and enjoying all of it) since NFS Underground 2 came out...

Here's the profile - https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7034677

Here`s my profile, feel free to add me if you want. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6544714

Turn off clicking when you touch your tablet, I did that as soon as I got it.

I already did that when I got my tablet but I also occasionally use my tablet for drawing, which is impossible now.

Bad luck :(

You can always try with a mouse

I don`t want to play with a mouse because I would need to adjust to it and when I would switch back to tablet I would need to adjust to tablet again.

I already did that when I got my tablet but I also occasionally use my tablet for drawing, which is impossible now.

I don`t want to play with a mouse because I would need to adjust to it and when I would switch back to tablet I would need to adjust to tablet again.

Good point. There's also the possibility to play other modes that don't require a mouse/tablet in the mean time.

osu! profile

Good point. There's also the possibility to play other modes that don't require a mouse/tablet in the mean time.

^^^

I'd recommend mania. It's quite fun to play when bored of standard.

Thinking about just ordering a new pen. It would cost me 17 euro, but I wouldn`t have to deal with their customer service and I wouldn`t have to wait as long.

Thinking about just ordering a new pen. It would cost me 17 euro, but I wouldn`t have to deal with their customer service and I wouldn`t have to wait as long.

Well you can then have one as a spare in case one breaks again :)

osu! profile

Wacom or Huion?

If Huion, you may wanna save up for a Wacom tablet.

Wacom or Huion?

If Huion, you may wanna save up for a Wacom tablet.

My current tablet is the Huion 580. I don`t like the CTL-480S because it`s too small for drawing IMO, so the cheapest Wacom option for me would be the CTH-680S at 111€, which is too much for me.

My current tablet is the Huion 580. I don`t like the CTL-480S because it`s too small for drawing IMO, so the cheapest Wacom option for me would be the CTH-680S at 111€, which is too much for me.

The 480S is like a few centimeters smaller than the 580