Which $380 Headphone is the best?

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

It's not that it's just people like you that make the audio forum awful sometimes, because when anyone see's a thread you can expect someone to yell "ATH-M50!!!!!" even when it doesn't make sense people will recommend it off hype alone.

i have a pair

my friends have a pair/

Im not recommending it off hype. and i was like m50? like questionable.

i have a pair

my friends have a pair/

Im not recommending it off hype. and i was like m50? like questionable.

I had a pair of Shure SE215, my friends have pairs of Shure SE215. I don't go recommending it when people want something in the $400 price range.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I had a pair of Shure SE215, my friends have pairs of Shure SE215. I don't go recommending it when people want something in the $400 price range.

Maybe you should. Join the forham echo-chamber idiocracy.

Maybe you should. Join the forham echo-chamber idiocracy.

But muh regurgitated words.....

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Yeah, it's just a warning for OP, if all he's willing to spend is $400 top. Might consider buying something like a He-400 for $300 and grab a Fiio e10k for $100 instead.

I already have a Mayflower Objective 2 AMP

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I already have a Mayflower Objective 2 AMP

Nice, all the money basically goes to the headphone. Now, what kind of sound signature do you want? What kind of music do you listen to?

Nice, all the money basically goes to the headphone. Now, what kind of sound signature do you want? What kind of music do you listen to?

I need one for like every day use.I need something that compares with beats.Everything from audio to mobility to design.I need to show people that for $400 you can get MUUCHCHHHH better

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I need one for like every day use.I need something that compares with beats.Everything from audio to mobility to design.I need to show people that for $400 you can get MUUCHCHHHH better

sennheiser momentum 2.0?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Don't really need to spend $400 to prove that. Any of the recommendations in this thread from $200-300 are better than beats.

Would have been good to know this to begin with, sorry for not asking.

I would take a look at the Oppo PM-3 if you want to use your full budget. If you want a more Beats-like (bassy) sound signature, there's the V-Moda M100.

Would have been good to know this to begin with, sorry for not asking.

I would take a look at the Oppo PM-3 if you want to use your full budget. If you want a more Beats-like (bassy) sound signature, there's the V-Moda M100.

^These are the 2 headphones you want to look at basically