Good LGA 1150 liquid cooler

I cannot find a liquid cooler for LGA 1150 that fits like it's supposed to. All the ones I look at say they fit but in the reviews people say they dont fit like they are supposed to.

wait what? I have a Kraken X61 and it fits perfectly

wait what? I have a Kraken X61 and it fits perfectly

I never looked at the X61, but it looks good so I might get that.

Kraken X61 and Corsair H100 series

H110i GTX, I just went from a x61 today and holy shit the performance, but fuck Corsair Link sucks giant dick.

Honestly I'd get a x61, CAM is amazing and when I used it for 6 months I had no bugs or issues,

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

LGA1150 shouldnt be different from any other 115X socket in terms of mounting hardware. same for 2011 and 2011v3.

Kraken X61 and all the newer Corsair will fit for sure either way.

Just dont use stock fans. Get some nice Noctuas and maybe a fancontroller if the one on your mobo sucks

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

LGA1150 shouldnt be different from any other 115X socket in terms of mounting hardware. same for 2011 and 2011v3.

Kraken X61 and all the newer Corsair will fit for sure either way.

Just dont use stock fans. Get some nice Noctuas and maybe a fancontroller if the one on your mobo sucks

Yeah that's what I thought but some said the cooler wouldnt go all the way down on the CPU.

Yeah that's what I thought but some said the cooler wouldnt go all the way down on the CPU.

well there are multiple sets of screws included. maybe they didnt install the mounts correctly.. could be something in the manual for 1150 like skipping washers etc.

anyways if it wouldnt fit the manufacturer would have to label it or provide a solution ;)

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight