Irrational, weird, wild imagination fears.

Snadzies

Wondering what kind of weird fears people have.

My imagination takes over every time I open the back doors to a semi trailer at work and I think that I'm going to find my self face to face with one of the aliens from the Alien / Aliens franchise.

flying insects...

Fear of time running out.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

a fear of someone breaking into my house. I live in the safest city of Oregon and used to be a cop. 

I'm scared of the dark, even if it's in my own room :P

Sleeping with lights on ftw!

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

public toilets living dying time and my computer not working the way it should be ( its not right now....)

askdjfasdf

a fear of someone breaking into my house. I live in the safest city of Oregon and used to be a cop. 

why do cops like to drive really fast up behind people? then pull over and turn around....

askdjfasdf

why do cops like to drive really fast up behind people? then pull over and turn around....

I would drive fast behind people because I could not see there darn tags on there license plates without being close. When everything checks out I turn around and find something more productive to do then follow someone not breaking the law. 

I have something, where I am really bad against darkness. Even in my own house, I need a flashlight. It sucks :/

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

I would drive fast behind people because I could not see there darn tags on there license plates without being close. When everything checks out I turn around and find something more productive to do then follow someone not breaking the law. 

makes sense.....had it happen the other day i was like....what are you doing? what misdeamenors disqualify you from getting a ccw licence? or do you not know that one?

askdjfasdf

makes sense.....had it happen the other day i was like....what are you doing? what misdeamenors disqualify you from getting a ccw licence? or do you not know that one?

If you are convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor, you cannot posses a concealed weapon permit. Not sure about other states. 

If you are convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor, you cannot posses a concealed weapon permit. Not sure about other states. 

i heard that was only felonies though? or well domestic violence which makes it so you cant own a gun at all.

askdjfasdf

i heard that was only felonies though? or well domestic violence which makes it so you cant own a gun at all.

In Oregon it is Misdemeanors. And Domestic Violence in always a felony if convicted. 

In Oregon it is Misdemeanors. And Domestic Violence in always a felony if convicted. 

really i always thought it was a misdeamenor i guess that makes sense then. so why arent you a cop anymore?

askdjfasdf

really i always thought it was a misdeamenor i guess that makes sense then. so why arent you a cop anymore?

Made it up to detective, then was laid off. If I ever get the chance I will be a police officer again. (Hopefully in a less sketchy area)

Made it up to detective, then was laid off. If I ever get the chance I will be a police officer again. (Hopefully in a less sketchy area)

eh im all for law enforcement and what not but.....ive seen some good cops get tormented cuz they werent with the click or certain groups i hope that doesnt happen to you

askdjfasdf

.ive seen some good cops get tormented cuz they werent with the click or certain groups i hope that doesnt happen to you

What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

she helped get rid of some drugs in town and the guy she busted was a popular guy in town even though hes a complete prick and well she ended up having to resign.....and that pissed me off beyond belief because she was one of the best police officers our town had. shes saved my dads life twice and when she arrested me she treated me like i was a human being and not someone who had commited a crime and deserved to be treated like trash.

askdjfasdf

she helped get rid of some drugs in town and the guy she busted was a popular guy in town even though hes a complete prick and well she ended up having to resign.....and that pissed me off beyond belief because she was one of the best police officers our town had. shes saved my dads life twice and when she arrested me she treated me like i was a human being and not someone who had commited a crime and deserved to be treated like trash.

I was not scared of anything. I would never resign. The only problem I had was bad cops. Most police are all for other police whether they are wrong or right. I am not like that. If you did something wrong and knew it and still did it, why should I support you. 

I was not scared of anything. I would never resign. The only problem I had was bad cops. Most police are all for other police whether they are wrong or right. I am not like that. If you did something wrong and knew it and still did it, why should I support you. 

exactly....we live in a small town and after all shes done to help take drugs from this place which it definetly needs it was just rediculous and do you mean supporting other officers? or people in general?

askdjfasdf

exactly....we live in a small town and after all shes done to help take drugs from this place which it definetly needs it was just rediculous and do you mean supporting other officers? or people in general?

Anybody. 

Anybody. 

hm true but still our towns a bit corrupt now.....and law enforcement here outside of the sherrifs department just isnt the same my grandpa used to be chief here and he said its disappointing.

askdjfasdf

I guess getting trapped and not being able to move, sort of claustrophobic...

Something along the lines of falling in a crack and my hands, feet and head not being able to move at all, laying there till I die.

Same would go for getting buried alive I guess, in a casket, not being able to turn around in the coffin even.

Although, saying that, this week I've gone into an old well next to our house, with a little chamber underneath it where the water would be stored, I couldn't even stand up straight, and the hole I came through could barely fit me through.

Imagine that thing collapsing on you, you being 7 feet underground (3 meters)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

knife, seeing one suddenly makes me feel like:

1. either suddenly it stabs me right in the chest

2. or me stabbing people with it

I'm scared of the dark, even if it's in my own room :P

Sleeping with lights on ftw!

The Darkness will consume you and I !!! 

fWbK0V2.jpg

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...