Post your best rage "rage" messages!

Overkilled

You know after somebody just beat you or killed you or whatever you send them a strongly worded message or when you beat someone and wanna rub it in

post-196573-0-42382000-1437284028_thumb.

this guy was being a absolute douchebag on Fifa and I scored the winning goal late into the match. I knew he was from Liverpool and I'm also from there so I wanted to make things abit "personal".

post-196573-0-42382000-1437284028_thumb.

Well.... I definitely don't support this kind of action but... er.... I guess he deserved it?  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Well.... I definitely don't support this kind of action but... er.... I guess he deserved it?

you dont message people after you win to rub salt into the wounds?

it seems like a very british thing to do

wow, thats a lot of bees!

it seems like a very british thing to do

and 12 year old thing to do
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My whole inbox is just my strongly worded messages, I've been banned from Xbox for it. Btw type in dingle Liverpool to understand the term "dinglehead"

Eh.... Not my kind of behaviour.... 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I've been sent a couple of rage messages. I always answer with "k".

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

My whole inbox is just my strongly worded messages, I've been banned from Xbox for it. Btw type in dingle Liverpool to understand the term "dinglehead"

Thats probably a clue you are being a jackoff and should knock it off. Just saying. Its stupid shit like that that makes online gaming such a miserable experience. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I've been sent a couple, but I rarely reply :3

when I get sent them the guy who sent them is usually really mad so I send him this "You're*"

Thats probably a clue you are being a jackoff and should knock it off. Just saying. Its stupid shit like that that makes online gaming such a miserable experience.

Its nice when they are contained to Xbox but then they spread to places like CS:GO and a really good community turns toxic in an instant.

Play League of legends, then you will know the true meaning of raging People.

this guy was being a absolute douchebag on Fifa and I scored the winning goal late into the match. I knew he was from Liverpool and I'm also from there so I wanted to make things abit "personal".

Yeah and sending him a message and making a thread about it on a forum ...what does that make you?? GG EZ 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Wait, what I said to somebody or what somebody said to me?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub