Best Case for tons of fans!

JMJenkins

So I was thinking about going liquid cooling but I want to see what my options are for having tons of fans with low RPM's for a silent gaming PC.

Could you show me my options my good people?

corsair 900D xD costs alottttttt though.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Caselabs I saw someone put 68 noctua fans into one of their cases

Okay, something more affordable :D, something in the $100-200 region for actual purchase. I don't think I'd buy a $464,99 PC Case

Okay, something more affordable :D, something in the $100-200 region for actual purchase. I don't think I'd buy a $464,99 PC Case

750D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

750D

So it can hold 8 individual fans, now to find a decent fan cooling (probably the noctua one that holds 3 fans by itself) and then buy a total of 11 fans from Noctua for the best air cooling possible. So would I need to find a special MOBO that has 11 fan slots?

So it can hold 8 individual fans, now to find a decent fan cooling (probably the noctua one that holds 3 fans by itself) and then buy a total of 11 fans from Noctua for the best air cooling possible. So would I need to find a special MOBO that has 11 fan slots?

what are fan slots? do you mean fan headers? for control?

there is no such thing as fan slots...

the ASUS x99 deluxe comes with a bunch of fan headers as well as a fan expansion PCB with even more headers

I think you can control like 122 or more fans or something ridiculous like that

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

what are fan slots? do you mean fan headers? for control?

there is no such thing as fan slots...

the ASUS x99 deluxe comes with a bunch of fan headers as well as a fan expansion PCB with even more headers

I think you can control like 122 or more fans or something ridiculous like that

I guess fan headers, I know I need to plug the fans into the mobo so I just need to make sure my future mobo has atleast 10 fan headers as I want 8 fans in the PC and then http://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd14 as the cpu cooler and run all the fans at 500RPM at idle and 1k-1.2k under load.