A Smart Firearm?

Emanuel_M

They have had this for years, mostly Government shit.

Guns arent the problem in these shooting

fix the people

not the gun.

Not possible without mass murder holocaust-style.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Arguably this is a good idea but needs a better implementation, maybe an RFID bracelet for cops on there shooting hand so the gun only functions within a certain distance, could also double as a data recorder to record how often the police officer draws there gun and fire there gun.

They have had this for years, mostly Government shit.

Guns arent the problem in these shooting

fix the people

not the gun.

It's also not the cars fault that people crash into things, but we still require you to be licensed to operate one, register it and insure it.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Just ban guns. Why not? There are more deaths every day in the US than a year in the UK. That is embarrassing for a modern developed country 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

What we could use is a gun that when you fire it pinches your finger, gets a DNA sample and immediately sends it sample along with the gun data to a server over wifi or 3g or whatever.

And even that's relatively easy to foil if you ask me, we should be looking into why people kill each other with guns, but that's crazy talk we'd have to spend a lot more on education, housing, health care, etc.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just ban guns. Why not? There are more deaths every day in the US than a year in the UK. That is embarrassing for a modern developed country 

because people in the south, will go crazy. and will try to go confederate.