Where were you born, where have you lived and where do you live now?

Cacao

Since we have a very international community I though it would be interesting to see where we have spent our lives! So post your place of birth, places you've lived and where you live now. Obviously no specific info should be posted, just country or city ;).

I'll go first: I was born in Toronto Canada, I've lived in: (Canada obviously), USA, Hungary, New Zealand and Malta (I've had almost whole year stays in multiple other countries but I wouldn't really consider it living). I currently live in Switzerland.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Born: Paisley, Scotland

Lived: Renfrew, Scotland/ Geulph, Ontario

Live: Erskine, Scotland

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Belgium Belgium Belgium, home is where the internet i.
Guess I'm too young to have seen the world.

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I was born in Surrey England and currently live in Lincolnshire England lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Despite being a first generation immigrant, I was born in South Texas, so I'm conveniently an American. I've lived in Taipei, Taiwan, until my family moved back to South Texas. 

San Francisco, California

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

boston originally, but now cincinnati USA

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”    -Henry Ford

Please do BOINC. no matter how small a contribution it can make a difference. 

Born in Vancouver BC, Canada

Lived in Calais, France

Live in Viersen, Germany

BTW: 17 years old

would you like to know my Bank PIN aswell? :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Born in Vancouver BC, Canada

Lived in Calais, France

Live in Viersen, Germany

BTW: 17 years old

would you like to know my Bank PIN aswell? :D

No one forced you to answer :P. I'm just curious.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Born in Newham London lived there a bit, moved into the countryside for about 5 years and then moved back down to crappy London and have been living their since.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Born: Surrey, Uk

Lived: England, Sweden, Norway, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Currently live back in good ole' Surrey.

Born: Surrey, Uk

Lived: England, Sweden, Norway, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Currently live back in good ole' Surrey.

Surrey ehh, where abouts roughly (not trying to get your address so don't worry :P).

I was born in Ashford then moved up to Lincolnshire in 1991 when I was around 2 years old I think.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Surrey ehh, where abouts roughly (not trying to get your address so don't worry :P).

I was born in Ashford then moved up to Lincolnshire in 1991 when I was around 2 years old I think.

Guildford. Don't worry, there's someone else who lives 5 miles away from me on here whom i discovered the other day haha

Guildford. Don't worry, there's someone else who lives 5 miles away from me on here whom i discovered the other day haha

Ahh cool, I take it you're not too far from the Top Gear track, used to have a mate that lived near there

Born: Okinawa, Japan

Lived: California, North Carolina, Virginia

Live now: Redneckistan, Virginia

(internet is terrible out here)

Born and live in Vancouver.

Side note for the English people on here who didn't know... Also a Surrey here in BC with a Guilford neighborhood in it. :)

Ahh cool, I take it you're not too far from the Top Gear track, used to have a mate that lived near there

Yep, not far at all really - you can walk up a hill near by and just observe which is pretty cool.

Born, Lived, and Living about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie, PA.

I was Born in the U.S.A, I have either lived in every state in America or have visited one of the two. I have lived in 46 out of the 50 states here.

I now resign here in Florida, and plan to never leave this state. Out of all the states this is the best state I have lived in.

Two places I would move over being here in America,

1) Tokyo

and

2) Canada

My wife has alot of family that lives in Canada :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Born and live in New Brunswick, Canada. I've moved several times but never out of the town I live in.

I was born and raised in Ballerup and when I was 13 my parents got divorced and me and my mom moved to an apartment a km away from the house we lived in before.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Born:                   Windsor, Ontario

Have Lived In:     Windsor, Ontario

Currently Live In: Windsor, Ontario

Sarah Jessica Parker

Yep, not far at all really - you can walk up a hill near by and just observe which is pretty cool.

Nice, could be quite interesting

Was born in Santa Clara, California moved to Sonoma, CA when I was around 1 year old (I've been told)...

9 moved to West Pittsburg, CA

10 moved in with my mother to East Los Angles, CA

11 moved still with my mother & now her boyfriend (later to be Husband) to Laguna Niguel, CA

12 moved to North Hollywood, CA

15 moved to Utsunomiya, Japan

16 moved back to North Hollywood

16  moved to Cambria, CA

17 moved to Cayucos, CA with my father (mother moved with here now husband to Denver, CO), so I could stay at the same high school in Cambria

20 moved to Morro Bay, CA

23 moved to Denver, CO

25 moved to Paso Robles, CA

27 moved to Tempe, AZ

34 moved to Aurora, CO

35 moved to Alamosa, CO

36 moved to Phoenix, AZ (still here)

...I HATE MOVING!!!

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)