Full Tower Case That Fits Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970

I am looking for a full tower case that has the ability to house the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 gaming gpu. I don't have a specific color that I demand but I prefer black, and a large window is a must. I am also a fan of the minimalist look.

Any suggestions appreciated.

-Scott

The fractal design define S and define R5 are two great options for you. The define S has a larger window and better airflow, but the R5 has a much higher drive capacity and some 5.25 bays.

Heck the g1 gaming even fits in my mATX Corsair Air 240. If you like a case you just gotta measure everything up :P

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

I think a Define R5 would fit your bill, but that's a mid tower iirc. There's also the Phanteks enthoo pro. Really good cases.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Corsair 760t! xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yes! As metioned by TheKDub; Corsair 760T is a beautiful case. I would recommend going in to the Big Towers of the Corsair Graphite series! I myslef got the Corsair Graphite 730T but would recommend the 760T due to its beauty.

Might want to add that I'm running DUAL GTX 970 G1 Gaming cards, and that it's quite alot of room left.