Samsung 850 evo 500GB $150 [US] [Amazon]

Boosted_i6

i think it's been posted a lot lately but they just dropped another $15. I've been waiting for them to hit $150 so i thought I'd post it just in case anyone else was waiting for the next price drop. 

Pretty sure this is a repost but oh I await the day SSDs become cheaper than HDDs

I don't think that'll ever happen, it's like waiting for IPS to be cheaper than TN.

I don't think that'll ever happen, it's like waiting for IPS to be cheaper than TN.

oh it will young padawan, it will.

Technically at some point TN will be phased out.  IPS will be the bottom of the barrel, and then some new display type will be the top, or it will just be OLED.  And one day terabyte SSD's and 2tb SSD's will likely be equal in price to WD Black drives.  But they probably won't be equal in price for 4tb and higher--they'll need high cost controllers, and more ecc ram.

Technically at some point TN will be phased out.  IPS will be the bottom of the barrel, and then some new display type will be the top, or it will just be OLED.  And one day terabyte SSD's and 2tb SSD's will likely be equal in price to WD Black drives.  But they probably won't be equal in price for 4tb and higher--they'll need high cost controllers, and more ecc ram.

well said my friend 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

its cheaper to buy 2 500GB drive and put em in RAID 0 for a TB

thats what I plan on doing when I get the cash

I NEEDS IT! xD

I've got the 250GB 850 evo, amazing ssd, absolutely love it, if I could get a 500gb model I could finally put all my games and shit on it!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391196766794?rmvSB=true

250gb is selling for 80~ i think aswell if anyone is interested

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

So $150 now.... I wonder what black Friday prices are going to be o=

Pretty sure this is a repost but oh I await the day SSDs become cheaper than HDDs

I still remember buying the intel 128gb for $549. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)