Win8 Dual monitors with intel graphics laptop

Hi guys!

My problem is simple. I have a laptop with Win8 os and when I detach my secound monitor the windows that was opened there just opens to the second monitor all the time. And it doesn't allow my mouse to go there so I could grab the invisible windows or something. 

It shows that I have one monitor http://ft.trillian.im/d8f2e1dae0ba51ac629d23472dea2e89d25cead5/6itUQGBbspzVpevCvnAj5dSMLEQeP.jpg

but the problem is the programs thinks that I have the second monitor still up and running. But Windows8 knows that I do not have a second display. http://ft.trillian.im/d8f2e1dae0ba51ac629d23472dea2e89d25cead5/6itUXLKMSzmgjNmGH1b4sL2tqjC1P.jpg

It wasn't a problem in Win7 for me. I removed my secondary monitor, and everything workd just fine. 

What should I do to get back my "windows"? Can anybody help? Please!

press Windows+P and change to extended and then try to change it back to computer only that always reset my windows to the main monitor.

Try turning the computer off, attaching the second monitor again, boot it up, then shut down again and detach the second monitor. My guess is that, even though Windows says it isn't seeing your second monitor, it's still registering a "ghost" image which forces your programs to default to their last position. In theory this process of turning it off and on again should help your computer realize that your second monitor isn't actually present, and pull everything back to the remaining screen. 

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Intel GPU isn't great in dual screen setup, as you can see. Try telling Windows to go on 1 display using Win+P, see if your windows shifts back to your main monitor.

It must be noted that if you close PROGRAMS on the second monitor, they remember their position, so when you open them, they'll open on the last position, unless they check your screen resolution and notices that the program will be out of your screen.

To move a window outside your monitor, simply press and hold the Shift key, and right-click on a running program on the task bar, (let go shift key) and select Move.

Then using your keyboard arrows keys, press a direction (any), and then move the mouse. The program or window will follow your mouse, until you click.

Off topic.

You have Trillian, you should get Win8 Skin: http://forums.ceruleanstudios.com/showthread.php?t=108685 :D

(yes, I made it)