Recommend Me a Claw Grip Mouse

Benjio

Hello, it's been quite a while since i last posted on here, but I need some help, so here I am. :)

I've recently been looking for a new mouse. I have a Zalman ZM-M400 and an original Razer Naga. I currently use the Zalman mouse as the Naga sometimes stops tracking horizontally and has been double clicking when I only single click. I really like the shape of the Zalman mouse as it is quite small and easy to claw grip, I also like the two side thumb buttons.

I would like a blue and/or black color scheme. I would like it to be less than or around $50. I would like it to have a good sensor (list of mice sensors I found handy: http://www.esreality.com/wiki/Hardware:Mice_Sensors ).

Some of the new mouses I've been looking at:

- CM Storm Recon: I really like the RGB Lighting, the price, and it seems like a really good overall mouse. Just not sure if it will fit my hand properly with a claw grip, and if the right thumb (for leftys) buttons will get in the way.

- CM Storm Xornet: I really like the shape and button layout. This looks like the perfect mouse, however the sensor (Avago ADNS-3050) is outdated and not as good as other options.

- CM Storm Spawn: Again looks perfect, good shape, good button layout, better sensor, but I can't take the red color scheme.
- Roccat Savu: Looks nice, no complaints. A little more expensive though.
- Logitech G300s: Looks nice, looks small. I don't like the button layout though and not too sure about the sensor.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated. If you've used any of these mouses or use a claw/fingertip grip I would love to hear your opinions as well. :D

Zowie AM

Not sure if I'd like the shape of it, I was also hoping for just blue/black.

Zowie FK 2

Again, not blue/black, don't like the shape, also above $50...

Are macros necessary? If not, I would recommend the corsair m45. Wonderful sensor, nicely weighted, it's a shape that I personally think is great for my claw grip, and it's under $50. Though it isn't black and blue, it has a red LED that can be turned off for just a plain black look. Which I would look past for how wonderful the mouse is.

Hello, it's been quite a while since i last posted on here, but I need some help, so here I am. :)

I've recently been looking for a new mouse. I have a Zalman ZM-M400 and an original Razer Naga. I currently use the Zalman mouse as the Naga sometimes stops tracking horizontally and has been double clicking when I only single click. I really like the shape of the Zalman mouse as it is quite small and easy to claw grip, I also like the two side thumb buttons.

I would like a blue and/or black color scheme. I would like it to be less than or around $50. I would like it to have a good sensor (list of mice sensors I found handy: http://www.esreality.com/wiki/Hardware:Mice_Sensors ).

Some of the new mouses I've been looking at:

- CM Storm Recon: I really like the RGB Lighting, the price, and it seems like a really good overall mouse. Just not sure if it will fit my hand properly with a claw grip, and if the right thumb (for leftys) buttons will get in the way.

- CM Storm Xornet: I really like the shape and button layout. This looks like the perfect mouse, however the sensor (Avago ADNS-3050) is outdated and not as good as other options.

- CM Storm Spawn: Again looks perfect, good shape, good button layout, better sensor, but I can't take the red color scheme.
- Roccat Savu: Looks nice, no complaints. A little more expensive though.
- Logitech G300s: Looks nice, looks small. I don't like the button layout though and not too sure about the sensor.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated. If you've used any of these mouses or use a claw/fingertip grip I would love to hear your opinions as well. :D

Xornet/Spawn, whichever has the optical sensor (both are good but you want an optical sensor for sure)

G300S is a good mouse.

M45 is also comfy if you have smaller or medium sized hands.

The Zowie AM is very comfy for this as well. Check out Zowie's site as they have a few options.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Again, not blue/black, don't like the shape, also above $50...

Why do you favor blue/black color over shape & sensor?

Zowie offers a lot of options for shape and they have the best optical sensor on the market. There are only a few mice that can compete against Zowie their sensors such as the Logitech G400 & Deathadder. Most other "gaming" mouses have built in acceleration which you really DONT want.

Zowie offers mice for all grips, palm/claw & fingertip. I personally have a hybrid claw/fingertip grip and the Zowie FK 2 is perfect for me. FK 2 = meant for clawgrip even.

Why do you favor blue/black color over shape & sensor?

Zowie offers a lot of options for shape and they have the best optical sensor on the market. There are only a few mice that can compete against Zowie their sensors such as the Logitech G400 & Deathadder. Most other "gaming" mouses have built in acceleration which you really DONT want.

Zowie offers mice for all grips, palm/claw & fingertip. I personally have a hybrid claw/fingertip grip and the Zowie FK 2 is perfect for me. FK 2 = meant for clawgrip even.

Because I don't want a mouse that looks totally out of place with the rest of my stuff. I have a blue back-lit keyboard and blue LEDs on my black case. I don't know why you say they have the best optical sensors on the market, because there are many other mice that use the same or just as good sensors. There are many more than the G400 and Deathadder that can compete. There are also many mice that don't have acceleration. I'm not saying they're not good mice, I'm just saying I don't want one.

The Corsair Saber is a good claw grip mouse, and it comes in optical and laser variants. The optical version is a Best Buy exclusive.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-sabre-optical-rgb-gaming-mouse

That looks very compelling, and I actually have a Best-Buy gift card which is what made me want to buy a mouse to begin with, so that may be a win win since I was hoping for an optical sensor.

I'd look at the Zowie FK2 since you said that you like smaller mice, and the FK2 is smaller and made for claw grip!  It's a few dollars above your budget, but it will be well worth it in the end!  It also has an amazing optical sensor!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I'd look at the Zowie FK2 since you said that you like smaller mice, and the FK2 is smaller and made for claw grip!  It's a few dollars above your budget, but it will be well worth it in the end!  It also has an amazing optical sensor!

If you look in the post above yours, I said exactly why I don't want that mouse.

If you look in the post above yours, I said exactly why I don't want that mouse.

kk, sorry

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

i have an Xornet mouse that just stopped working, but keep in mind that i have travled alot with this mouse and i've had it for 2,5 years. but when it worked it was one of my favorite mice as i've only had an M185 from logitech that i'm currently using and some cheap HP mouse i borrowed from my father. the usb connector did get bent after around 2 years (idk if this is because of the materials or me not beeing good at packing things).

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

i have an Xornet mouse that just stopped working, but keep in mind that i have travled alot with this mouse and i've had it for 2,5 years. but when it worked it was one of my favorite mice as i've only had an M185 from logitech that i'm currently using and some cheap HP mouse i borrowed from my father. the usb connector did get bent after around 2 years (idk if this is because of the materials or me not beeing good at packing things).

I really like the look of the mouse and I'm sure its a great mouse. The one thing I was worried about was getting a decent sensor with this mouse, when I could just jump straight up to a great sensor, in case I wanted to upgrade again in the future, I would just save the time and money by getting a better one to begin with.

I really like the look of the mouse and I'm sure its a great mouse. The one thing I was worried about was getting a decent sensor with this mouse, when I could just jump straight up to a great sensor, in case I wanted to upgrade again in the future, I would just save the time and money by getting a better one to begin with.

well i got it from my brother as a birthday present as he got the mouse when he bought his pre-built (y u do dis 2 mi?) pc, and i also got a mouse mat.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

well i got it from my brother as a birthday present as he got the mouse when he bought his pre-built (y u do dis 2 mi?) pc, and i also got a mouse mat.

I was just saying why I probably won't get it, not saying you were wrong for having it or anything, haha, it looks like a great mouse.