600$ish New Build.

MrSiim

Hey guys, i would like to get somekinda hardware suggestions. Only computer(case psu cpu ram gpu SDD/HDD)
Also i dont mind AMD processors.
Thanks in advance.
EDIT GAMING/LAN/OS price is not needed.
Sorry 600 euros equals 796.20 Dollars.

What would help us help you is some information about what you are going to use the PC for (Gaming, 3d work etc) but for $600 it would be hard to go past a AMD APU system

So, do you plan to game?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

A little above the $600 margin: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUk8

that is way over his budget. mobo also has no price so that is not included in the total price.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

that is way over his budget. mobo also has no price so that is not included in the total price.

Oh for Christ's sake! Thanks man! Will rectify it now!

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Have a look at this. Its very good for overclocking and has a decent graphics card: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUw8

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUAC

i try to balance it. you may want a better cpu so your cpu will not cripple down in the next years.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUDN

This is what I came with. I think that it's the best setup possible at 600$

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I'm not sure if the OP realized this or if he already has it taken care of, but none of these builds includes Windows…is this a Linux machine OP?

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Have a look at this. Its very good for overclocking and has a decent graphics card: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUw8

Hey Thanks, right now my old system that i built from 250 euros got athlon x4 II 640 So its not really an upgrade (gpu 6670) and i dont really find the point of expensiver memory it doesnt help at all with gaming performance.

I'm not sure if the OP realized this or if he already has it taken care of, but none of these builds includes Windows…is this a Linux machine OP?

OS have been taken care of.

OS have been taken care of.

I think you can make a fairly decent computer then if your budget is about $800 for the rest.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I think you can make a fairly decent computer then if your budget is about $800 for the rest.

Well i hope so too!

I love the fast responses but i cant see nothing that really shines to me, i really like mini itx form factor, maybe we can figure out something more epic.

I love the fast responses but i cant see nothing that really shines to me, i really like mini itx form factor, maybe we can figure out something more epic.

Where are you shopping? Do you need a copy of Windows?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The way I see it, get a 660 ti which are a steal right now, and throw it into a core 2 quad gamer people are selling on ebay for $250 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Hey guys, i would like to get somekinda hardware suggestions. Only computer(case psu cpu ram gpu SDD/HDD)

Also i dont mind AMD processors.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT GAMING/LAN/OS price is not needed.

Sorry 600 euros equals 796.20 Dollars.

Doesnt work that way 600 dollars = 600 euros , we're getting ripped the fuck off in the EU but yeah nothing we can do.

Interested in Business and Technology

Where are you shopping? Do you need a copy of Windows?

Well we have a site called Hinnavaatlus.ee (price watch tranlated) where all the local hardware sellers are combined and you see whos offering the lowest price easily, As in the topic, no i dont need copy of windows.

Amd apu all the way for a system that low.

Well, i cant agree with you if you dont give me more information.

Which apu?

how does it perform what motherboard, can i OC it to make it perform better should i pair it up with 6670 ?

i heard higher ferquenzy ram makes APU run better in games.

Sorry i dont want be mean or anything, but just saying APU doesnt make my new rig happen.

Well, i cant agree with you if you dont give me more information.

Which apu?

how does it perform what motherboard, can i OC it to make it perform better should i pair it up with 6670 ?

i heard higher ferquenzy ram makes APU run better in games.

Sorry i dont want be mean or anything, but just saying APU doesnt make my new rig happen.

O, so you want me to spec out a system for you... I was just giving you a starting point based on your budget and assumed with all the resources on the web you could at least get something roughed out on your own. This especially the case since the prices and products in my region probably differ vastly comparted to yours.

If you want to oc get a black edition chip as they are unlocked but are the most expensive so depending on what else you all want getting one may be an obstacle. The you can oc without a BE chip but you wont be able to get it as far more than likely. Also with apu's getting a good oc on both the cpu and gpu is almost impossible so you could go moderate on both or a good one on either of them.

As for motherboards all that really matters is what socket and chipset you have. The socket has to match and the chipset can be any of them it just depends which features you want. No of the chipsets to my knowledge oc better than another.

The 6670 only pairs with 1st gen apu's and since those are quite old now your pobably going to get a 2nd gen or preferably 3rd. If you do choose one of them your going to have to go on amd's website and see what they say can be paired with what ever apu you choose. Also as a side note it was actually right on the side of the 1st gen retail box.