600$ish New Build.

MrSiim

I just cant settle with APU, i know that i will dissapoint in its performance.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUDN

I know that the card ain't that good but wou could save some money and buy another one 

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lUDN

I know that the card ain't that good but wou could save some money and buy another one 

@MrSiim

Some edits :

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1mu2p

This will equal around 620 euros.

The cpu is actually very good for a gaming build :

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Athlon+X4+750K+Quad+Core

+ Get a Scythe Gentle Typhoon fan to replace the fain that comes with the cooler , it's waay quieter and performs better and is in the eu only about 13-15 EUR.

Interested in Business and Technology

@MrSiim

Some edits :

+ Get a Scythe Gentle Typhoon fan to replace the fain that comes with the cooler , it's waay quieter and performs better and is in the eu only about 13-15 EUR.

Don't take it personally but that system ain't verry good because its unequal

The CPU its old and it would probably bottleneck the GPU which is an overkill. And btw, the system is 100$ more than the original budget even with all the discounts

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Don't take it personally but that system ain't verry good because its unequal

The CPU its old and it would probably bottleneck the GPU which is an overkill. And btw, the system is 100$ more than the original budget even with all the discounts

The cpu isn't old it's a REVISION of the athlon it's 2012 or 2013 i believe and austin from youtube used it in many of his builds and it performs excelent and can drive up to a 780 without bottlenecking it

The cpu isn't old it's a REVISION of the athlon it's 2012 or 2013 i believe and austin from youtube used it in many of his builds and it performs excelent and can drive up to a 780 without bottlenecking it

OK then but think froward. If you would have the money to upgrade a part from the systen ,after one year, it would probaly be the cpu right?

So, what other option would you have other than an apu ? None. Think forward

And btw Austin uses the same part over and over again in almost all his builds even if it's a 500$ build or a 1000$ build (especially the ram and the PSU) just sayin..

OK then but think froward. If you would have the money to upgrade a part from the systen ,after one year, it would probaly be the cpu right?

So, what other option would you have other than an apu ? None. Think forward

And btw Austin uses the same part over and over again in almost all his builds even if it's a 500$ build or a 1000$ build (especially the ram and the PSU) just sayin..

Next gen athlon will perform similar to sandy bridge and will use fm2 socket too probably , i dont see your point

Next gen athlon will perform similar to sandy bridge and will use fm2 socket too probably , i dont see your point

I am saying that am3 has been around more than fm2 and it will probably be even if and said that the next year apu's will be have a fm2 socket

I am saying that am3 has been around more than fm2 and it will probably be even if and said that the next year apu's will be have a fm2 socket

No offence but the config will run the games smooter and better due to the way better graphics card . He wants to game now i assume and not wait till he can buy a better gfx card.

No offence but the config will run the games smooter and better due to the way better graphics card . He wants to game now i assume and not wait till he can buy a better gfx card.

What if I told you that there is a rule when buying a PC

Spend the same/almost amount of money on the CPU and the GPU

The cpu is 3x cheaper than the GPU

What if I told you that there is a rule when buying a PC

Spend the same/almost amount of money on the CPU and the GPU

The cpu is 3x cheaper than the GPU

2500k + GTX titan 

BOOM HEADSHOT

2500k + GTX titan

BOOM HEADSHOT

Now you're talking about a 2 gen old cpu, even if I must admit that the 2500k is a beast

This conversation is starting to become useless

Now you're talking about a 2 gen old cpu, even if I must admit that the 2500k is a beast

This conversation is starting to become useless

4670k + GTX Titan

DOUBLE HEADSHOT

But your right it's becomming pointless , my point is my build is good and will last for at least 3 years and the cpu is just fine for the price

O thought Id mention after looking it up that the 6670 is still the highest capable of doing AMD Dual Graphics paired with a APU and that the 6000 series are the only ones that can do it.

Hey guys, i would like to get somekinda hardware suggestions. Only computer(case psu cpu ram gpu SDD/HDD)

Also i dont mind AMD processors.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT GAMING/LAN/OS price is not needed.

Sorry 600 euros equals 796.20 Dollars.

what country do you live in before suggesting a build

what country do you live in before suggesting a build

Living in Estonia.

@MrSiim

Some edits :

Hey thanks for your effort, but i would really like an Insight on your choise of motherboard.

Ok guys finally having day off work i have time to but something toghether and see your opinions.

First of all i went over my budget choosing out components.  Also i havent looked at cases and cpu cooling, so there´s some flaws, but as hardcore pc user i am not hesitated to invest more money so the budget isnt a stone wall.
Parts List:

Motherboard

Asus Socket AM3+ Sabertooth 990FX

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/Emaplaadid/181940/

Cpu

AMD FX 8120

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/Protsessorid/189672/

Psu

Corsair Toiteplokk CX 500W

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/Toiteallikad/320427/

Ram

Crucial DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz 4GB CL7 (7-7-7-24) Ballistix Tactical

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/M%C3%A4lud/195677/

Gpu

Gigabyte GeForce 700 Series GTX 760 2GB OC V2.0

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/Videokaardid/327591/

HDD

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm 64MB SATA 6Gb/s

http://www.hinnavaatlus.ee/products/Arvutiriistvara/K%C3%B5vakettad/192488/

Hey thanks for your effort, but i would really like an Insight on your choise of motherboard.

Would it be alright with you if I use pcpartspicker Deutschland or Italia

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

Would it be alright with you if I use pcpartspicker Deutschland or Italia

its GREAT! But i really want some insight why did u choose those components what you did.

Here's what I'd go with. Mini ITX and a blue color scheme!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1mHcL

i5 3570K

HD7870 XFX

ASUS P8H77I

:D

Why I chose the parts?

GS600 goes with the colorscheme and is a decent PSU. 7870 is the best price performance ratio in your budget range IMO. i5 3570K has lots of potential for future upgrades and will last you longer than an entry level AMD CPU. No CPU cooler at this budget, the default heatsink will do. The case is changeable however due to personal preferences I reccomend the Prodigy :)

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Here's what I'd go with. Mini ITX and a blue color scheme!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1mHcL

i5 3570K

HD7870 XFX

ASUS P8H77I

:D

Why I chose the parts?

GS600 goes with the colorscheme and is a decent PSU. 7870 is the best price performance ratio in your budget range IMO. i5 3570K has lots of potential for future upgrades and will last you longer than an entry level AMD CPU. No CPU cooler at this budget, the default heatsink will do. The case is changeable however due to personal preferences I reccomend the Prodigy :)

Cant oc with h77 boards sorry.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

i would go with the build that hunter259 came up with