Best PSU for my budget build

Apeboo

Here is the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRctFT

Should I go with 80+, 80+ bronze, 80+ silver, or 80+ gold?

I would recommend an SSD for one but that's not what your question asked.

Antec's High Current Gamer and EVGAs 550W GS are good on the cheap. Seasonic has also been putting out cheaper offerings as of late.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

80+ means nothing the main thing is OEM.

This one is a Seasonic OEM meaning it is one of the best you can get.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-pro650wp1650snlb9

Yo, never forget Delta and SuperFlower as they're both technically better than Seasonic at their best. Seasonic is still in the top 3 of course.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I know I just said "one of the best"

IK IK, I just remember you saying awhile back that you were putting everything together in a PCPP list of Seasonic OEM stuff. I would take the time to go through with Super Flower and Delta and then those in-betweens like the RMi from CWT and the beefy Enermax units.

Here is the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRctFT

Should I go with 80+, 80+ bronze, 80+ silver, or 80+ gold?

EVGA 600B is a good Deal. I bought one, but I haven't used it yet. My specs are simmilar to yours

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

IK IK, I just remember you saying awhile back that you were putting everything together in a PCPP list of Seasonic OEM stuff. I would take the time to go through with Super Flower and Delta and then those in-betweens like the RMi from CWT and the beefy Enermax units.

I'm getting around to that, but doing just the seasonic took me 3 hours.

I'm getting around to that, but doing just the seasonic took me 3 hours.

Ya know what, I'm gonna make a topic about it. It will take hours but I'm gonna fucking do it.