The skin under your finger nails.

Air tree

Grr am i the only one who thinks that's probably the worst pain ever? when i clip my nails and i cut them too short it hurts like a motherfucker, i have to cut my nails longer because of that, am i just really weird or is it like this for anybody else :P?

oh you gave me the shivers when you said that....let me tell you your not the only one it's the weirdest pain ever and every time you put your hand in your pocket or try do something it hurts like hell

I'd not go do far, it's not the worst pain ever... But it's definitely not fun...

I can list tons of much more painful things, but that would be boring because this isn't a healthcare forum...

I think there are worse pains (not that this isn't painful or anything).  ;)

stepping on a lego or plug or hitting your toe on a table whilst running or moving fast......they easily beat the nail thing....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Ever stubbed your tow and had to rip half your toenail off? WORST FUCKING PAIN EVER.

that's nothing compare to clipping your toe nails..

that's nothing compare to clipping your toe nails..

for some reason clipping my toe nails gives me a nice feeling... i'm odd.

for some reason clipping my toe nails gives me a nice feeling... i'm odd.

true,when it's all long and oh so satisfying when clipping it ;) . but the little part at the corner near the flesh is the most daunting part to clip.

i once ripped off some piece of skin sticking out that was near my toe on my foot and at 1st there was nothing but later i had a red toe and i had to use a small kinda stick to get out the infected pieces of meat from below the nail. UUUGH that hurt.

I managed to jam mine closing a drawer today, ripped the skin underneath my nail eventually it stopped bleeding Then about a few hours later i bashed on something by accident and it's started again :(

god this thread is getting more gross second by second haha.

Aside from the pain, from a health stand point, you shouldnt clip your nails back farther than the tip of your fingers/toes, the "skin" under the nail can get infected with a fungus called Onychomycosis which can cause all sorts of nasty things to happen including worst case, loss of the nail, finger tip, or toe.

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

People just *filing* their fingernails gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

who here has watched the inbetweeners uk version(not sure if it has happend in the us version) but at one point the tall guy(neil i think) cuts the tip of his penis whilst peeing in a can.......that has haunted me to this very day. The sheer amount of pain and suffering is unimaginable....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

who here has watched the inbetweeners uk version(not sure if it has happend in the us version) but at one point the tall guy(neil i think) cuts the tip of his penis whilst peeing in a can.......that has haunted me to this very day. The sheer amount of pain and suffering is unimaginable....

-Anubikai

Yeah it makes me cringe also, he then gets thrown out for "masterbating", surely he would have went in the cubicle and not to a urinal xD.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2