What games are you looking forward too? (Coming out 2015/2016)

Tocsin_786

Title explains it all, as for me... im excited about Fallout 4 (still have to finish New Vegas) , Star Wars Battlefront (but im skeptical about EA still, i feel like they are changing for the better. But it will be the first game i buy from them after 1.5 years). 

what about you guys? what games are you excited for. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Battlefront

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'm excited about Tom Clancy's The Division, but I'm not sure if it's going to be well optimized, I hope it's optimized....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

RCT World. It's been 10 years since an RCT game came out. This one better knock it out of the ballpark

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm excited for the next Splinter cell game. I'm currently finishing the campaign on perfectionist difficulty and having an awesome time!

Also looking forward to the next Watch_Dogs game. Hopefully it plays alright on PC.

And of course...Fallout 4. And I am waiting for the re-release of Batman. Whenever that is...

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Battlefront

Black Ops 3

Titanfall 2 or w/e

BLR parity Patch

The division

Ghost recon wildlands or w/e

Fallout 4 I guess?

Oh yeah and the new Anno game. As well as the new NFS.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

As long as they don't f*ck up the next NFS I'm in

I'm also looking forward to the next Fallout

No Man's Sky

Watchdogs 2 (Please Ubisoft)

The Division

Black OPS 3

Don't really care, since I don't game much any more, but I see Battlefront and RCT world in this thread and I guess I'm excited for those. I have Minecraft, GTA V, and Sims 3, I'm set for life.

RCT World. It's been 10 years since an RCT game came out. This one better knock it out of the ballpark

oh i almost forgot about that, i saw the teaser trailer and shit my balls out, then went to play RCT 3 and after that. i forgot about the game entirely :P

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'm excited for the next Splinter cell game. I'm currently finishing the campaign on perfectionist difficulty and having an awesome time!

Ooh I'm excited as well, I love stealthy games :3

Kill everybody without being noticed, like a ghost  ;)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

oh i almost forgot about that, i saw the teaser trailer and shit my balls out, then went to play RCT 3 and after that. i forgot about the game entirely :P

it's such a fun series. i have all 3 games and i've had them as far back as 3 years old. that game never gets old.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Ooh I'm excited as well, I love stealthy games :3

Kill everybody without being noticed, like a ghost  ;)

That;s one of the names for the playstyles :P

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

That;s one of the names for the playstyles :P

Yeah, I like Ghost style the most.

I rarely use Panther.

Haven't used Assault style yet.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

it's such a fun series. i have all 3 games and i've had them as far back as 3 years old. that game never gets old.

i loved all those park building tycoon games, i also played most of them but lost all the disks. but my true favorite as to be Sea World Tycoon because it had a better layout of the game and much easier and simpler to build with the included tools compared to the menus upon sub menus of RTC. 

i loved all those park building tycoon games, i also played most of them but lost all the disks. but my true favorite as to be Sea World Tycoon because it had a better layout of the game and much easier and simpler to build with the included tools compared to the menus upon sub menus of RTC. 

i have isos for RCT2 and a no cd patch for RCT3. Sadly, i have yet to find a no cd patch for RCT1 yet. RCT2 i thought was the best one because it just felt like it improved upon RCT1 without going overboard. However i like that RCT3 was full 3D and had cameras, and that stuff, but the 3D was pretty rough. RCT World i heard was gonna have better like much much better graphics than RCT3

As long as they don't f*ck up the next NFS I'm in

I'm also looking forward to the next Fallout

No Man's Sky

Watchdogs 2 (Please Ubisoft)

The Division

Black OPS 3

seriously if NFS is not fucked up, i am all for the excitement. but the excitement has been dead since Undercover came out. EA does say that they plan on going to the roots of Underground (or so the rumors say) and if thats true than its even better.

Fallout 4, and the new Legend of Zelda (which I guess is coming out 2016). I actually don't even know what else is coming out, heh.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

i have isos for RCT2 and a no cd patch for RCT3. Sadly, i have yet to find a no cd patch for RCT1 yet. RCT2 i thought was the best one because it just felt like it improved upon RCT1 without going overboard. However i like that RCT3 was full 3D and had cameras, and that stuff, but the 3D was pretty rough. RCT World i heard was gonna have better like much much better graphics than RCT3

RCT World better have much better graphics when coming out after 10 years :P, but the trailer and what i saw from it wasnt all that mind blowing, its gonna look like another sims or something with creamy graphics and no foliage. i want some hardcore graphics that cant run on a god damn integrated core i5 GPU. 

Don't really care, since I don't game much any more, but I see Battlefront and RCT world in this thread and I guess I'm excited for those. I have Minecraft, GTA V, and Sims 3, I'm set for life.

what if i told you that Di$ney is making a Demi Lovato game? 

Yeah, I like Ghost style the most.

I rarely use Panther.

Haven't used Assault style yet.

I only use panther when I forget to switch to my crossbow :P

I only use assault in the charlie missions (where it's impossible to NOT use it). Whenever I get detected in campaign I just go back to checkpoint. It's impossible to win a gunfight in perfectionist :(

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

snip

Perfectionist is a pain in the ass :3 I waste more than an hour just to complete 1 level. But the satisfaction of completing it  :wub:

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Really, i want Minecraft for Hololens to come out. That shit looked super duper cool. Really cool stuff.