Heaven Society - Week 51 Anime Poll

Either my memory is funky or something is up here; I remember Suggesting Eden of the east and Psychopass and also I believe this has happened before when I suggested another anime
My votes Psychopass but Eden OT East is really good too and FMA:B is also good I like it but I highly suggest people watch the first FMA anime first as it's more of a classic watching both is good and it's easier to watch Brotherhood 2nd 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Either my memory is funky or something is up here; I remember Suggesting Eden of the east and Psychopass and also I believe this has happened before when I suggested another anime

My votes Psychopass but Eden OT East is really good too and FMA:B is also good I like it but I highly suggest people watch the first FMA anime first as it's more of a classic watching both is good and it's easier to watch Brotherhood 2nd

you are on the spread sheet for psycho pass I was just to lazy to check for other entries but not eden of the east

you are on the spread sheet for psycho pass I was just to lazy to check for other entries but not eden of the east

Ah okay

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Ah okay

we record all recommendations even duplicates but depending on how you view the spreadsheet they may not be next to each other so they may not always get added to the recomendations part of the poll threads

@MyInnerFred

Serious question.

How is this picture like better than the previous one ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@MyInnerFred

Serious question.

How is this picture like better than the previous one ?

I don't see how this one is a problem? 

I'll fix it if anyone finds it offensive, or if a mod requests so.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't see how this one is a problem? 

I'll fix it if anyone finds it offensive, or if a mod requests so.

It's not like anyone found it offensive or like the last one was offensive, but wasn't the last was like changed because it's like fan-service ? and it was changed just to be on the safe side.

And I think this one is fan-service too and like it's more obvious.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I just noticed... we have 51 votes for week 51... 

Brilliant!

I just made it 50 votes.

suigetsu_muhahaha_by_guilcosplay-d5lasnz

And what does kappa territory mean ?

Will return my vote but just after 5 minutes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

im late to the party but Charger made this so i didnt pay attention to my notifications

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

im late to the party but Charger made this so i didnt pay attention to my notifications

What?! I'll have you know Charger is our company bookkeeper, he's more or less the 2nd in charge by the founders positions. Give attention where attention is due!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What?! I'll have you know Charger is our company bookkeeper, he's more or less the 2nd in charge by the founders positions. Give attention where attention is due!

Yes Sir! Im not used to charger posting, usually when you mention me it rings my mind "OH HEAVEN SOCIETY" but charger... im not used to it :L

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct