GTA V Driving performance issue

Well, It`s been a while since the pc release of gta v, I was overjoyed of course.

There were some problems, some I could tolerate, some that were annoying.

The one (and biggest) issue for me that still remain since release is the driving.

For some reason gta goes bat shit  insane (drop of fps, and major stuttering) when i drive at high speeds, this problem occur in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

I don`t know if I`m the only one having this issue, but if someone has/have had this issue i would love some insight and tips to help / fix this.

Setup:

i5 2500k @4.8Ghz

r9 290 crossfire

Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600Mhz

thanks in advance for any help or tips.

+ a more detailed version is in my profile

Define bat shit insane.

Going from 70fps to 25-30fps with stuttering. 

Bat shit insane might`ve been an over exaggeration, it just frustrates me a lot.

Settings? Area? If it's in the country try turning down foliage, or lowering your render distance.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

One of my PCs has this exact same problem, In my case it was caused by using the my own custom radio while driving, whenever I switched radio stations the stuttering stops.

Settings? Area? If it's in the country try turning down foliage, or lowering your render distance.

Regular settings are all set to max, except shadows and grass which are at high.

All areas, but i notice it more in the desert.

I have tried lowering foliage and render distance, i can`t remember if it helped, will test again.

Regular settings are all set to max, except shadows and grass which are at high.

All areas, but i notice it more in the desert.

I have tried lowering foliage and render distance, i can`t remember if it helped, will test again.

I had issues with Foliage murdering my FPS in certain areas, lowering helped.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Do you have the correct drivers i know that my friend ha dissues with crossfire on until he got the beta driver 

Yes, using the newest driver AMD 15.6 Beta.

EDIT: there seems to be a new driver on the AMD website, will test it out, and report back.

One of my PCs has this exact same problem, In my case it was caused by using the my own custom radio while driving, whenever I switched radio stations the stuttering stops.

Have seen reports of this also creating performance stuttering too.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I just listen to the songs provided by rockstar ingame radio, rock and roll channel all day.

Yes, using the newest driver AMD 15.6 Beta.

EDIT: there seems to be a new driver on the AMD website, will test it out, and report back.

Seems like it helped a little bit, but it still lags.

Seems like it helped a little bit, but it still lags.

After I updated to 15.6 it helped but I still get lag sometimes.

I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get it 100% lag free.

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W