I am in genuine need of help regaurding Power Supplies

I know you probably get these types of questions on a daily basis (and I'm sorry) but I am genuinely lost on what to do regarding how much Watts I need for my build. Iv'e seen a bunch of videos and have used the cool master calculator but it didn't take into account the fact that I'm over-clocking and I would genuinely appreciate a humans opinion on how many Watts I need and if anyone could help me I would be truly grateful.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K

GPU: GTX Geforce 960 

Mother Board: ASRock Z97 Anniversary 

CPU Fan: CoolMaster Hyper 212X 

Ram: HyperX Fury 

Hardrive: 1TB Western Digital blue 

Thank you in advance.

Just get a CX500M.

350W with overclocking. 500W is generally comfortable buy since it will last you a gpu upgrade or two.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

im seeing 320w MAX at full load OC so 400w+ to leave you a bit of room and because at that low of a wattage psus are not usually high quality

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Don't get a Corsair CX as they are mediocre. Something like an XFX Pro 550W would be a good cheap option.

Just get a CX500M.

Just don't get a CX. Overpriced, mediocre making for an all round poor PSU.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

I know you probably get these types of questions on a daily basis (and I'm sorry) but I am genuinely lost on what to do regarding how much Watts I need for my build. Iv'e seen a bunch of videos and have used the cool master calculator but it didn't take into account the fact that I'm over-clocking and I would genuinely appreciate a humans opinion on how many Watts I need and if anyone could help me I would be truly grateful.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K

GPU: GTX Geforce 960 

Mother Board: ASRock Z97 Anniversary 

CPU Fan: CoolMaster Hyper 212X 

Ram: HyperX Fury 

Hardrive: 1TB Western Digital blue 

Thank you in advance.

EVGA 550W GS, Antec High Current Gamer, XFX 550W - just do NOT get a CX-series....

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

500w, not cx

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."