Whats in the A10 integrated gpu?

Is it an r7 250 or 240? 

Whats in the A8 gpu's

good for gaming? Are APU's good. Did AMD just abandon them like the fx

7850K has R7 series if thats what you are after.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7850K has R7 series if thats what you are after.

ik its r7 but what type. eg r7 270. Someone said 250 

The broadwell igpu is significantly better (40% or so) than the best APU AMD has. It is roughly equivalent to a 270.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

AMD has been putting %80 of its R&D into the APUs. you can game on them IF and only IF you get a large amout of (preferably) fast RAM and two, you get a higher tier APU.

My first Custom build had a A10 5800K @ 4.7 and it would run kerbal space program (alpha) and Skyrim at medium  

other standard games run pretty good like Dota and TF2

Dont expect full Details and options to be enabled.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

This pretty much.

Compare it to an X4 860K with a 250 and they trade blows in pretty much everything. If I could find where I seen it at a while back I'd link.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

This pretty much.

Compare it to an X4 860K with a 250 and they trade blows in pretty much everything. If I could find where I seen it at a while back I'd link.

Yes but with a discreet GPU you no longer have to worry about getting high speed ram, or allocating one or two gigabytes to the onboard GPU.

The broadwell igpu is significantly better (40% or so) than the best APU AMD has. It is roughly equivalent to a 270.

but the cheapest broadwell cpu also costs like twice as much as the A10 7850K, that apu costs about the same as a faster i3 (although the 10 has a much much weaker cpu), so until we have i3's with iris pro the a10 7850k is still a decent budget apu, if we get i3+iris then we can RIP amd apu's

It's not so much that a R7 250 is "in" the APU, but they're fairly equivalent in power which is why they can crossfire.

However the APU's are still constrained by memory bandwidth which is why both consoles use super speshul fast memory instead of DDR3.  If PC variants had faster memory available to them, they'd likely be more on par with a 260x.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

The A10 7850/7870K has a GCN GPU with 512 stream processors which makes it the same as the HD7750 (Which never got an R7 series equivalent).

The A8 7600 and similar also has a GCN GPU with 384 stream processors which makes it similar to the R7 240 and R7 250.

However neither quite perform like their Desktop equivalent because they don't have the memory bandwidth. As DDR3 is very slow compared to the 1GB GDDR5 offered on most of those cards.

The previous generation A10 6800/5800K had 384 VLIW4 stream processors which means it was roughly a HD6530.

And then the Llano APUs (e.g. the 3870K) had 400 VLIW5 stream processors which made it like a HD5670.

Yes but with a discreet GPU you no longer have to worry about getting high speed ram, or allocating one or two gigabytes to the onboard GPU.

Yeah just comes down to what somebody wants more.

But a 860K with a R7 250 costs the same or cheaper and if they ever want to upgrade they can sell the old gpu to help with a purchase of a new one.

Yeah but maybe the only have some old trash 250w PSU and the smallest ITX case ever made. Not saying the A10 is a better option because it isn't...just saying that it's pretty much the exact same performance wise.

Is it an r7 250 or 240? 

Whats in the A8 gpu's

good for gaming? Are APU's good. Did AMD just abandon them like the fx

The A10 series has a GPU that's a bit more powerful than the 250. The A8 series has the 250. They're not really good for gaming, medium settings @ 1080p will be the only way to get 60fps.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.