Could I have colon cancer?

if you are fine (which i think you are) stress causes diseases or makes it even worse so smoke that ganja (i smoke it too and i am facing jail time by smoking it) or calm down

Well you are right in that it could worsen a peptic ulcer, which may show they symptoms, but not cause one....

I will calm down though. What else does your father say then?

if you are fine (which i think you are) stress causes diseases or makes it even worse so smoke that ganja (i smoke it too and i am facing jail time by smoking it) or calm down

It's kind of alarming how many people on here, you know....

you are overreacting go out smoke some weed and sleep srsly.

Not really, he's concerned and will go get it checked out.

Lets take colon cancer as an example, if caught early it's one of the easiest cancers to treat. The reason it kills people, is because people ignore or brush off the minor changes in their bodily functions. Sure there's a balance to be had, but this guy 100% has the correct attitude.

Mine turned out to be hemorrhoids. Let us know.

With black, tarry stool?

With black, tarry stool?

Yup. I had to stop eating greasy food for a while.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Well you are right in that it could worsen a peptic ulcer, which may show they symptoms, but not cause one....

I will calm down though. What else does your father say then?

sleep.

Not really, he's concerned and will go get it checked out.

Lets take colon cancer as an example, if caught early it's one of the easiest cancers to treat. The reason it kills people, is because people ignore or brush off the minor changes in their bodily functions. Sure there's a balance to be had, but this guy 100% has the correct attitude.

2 am would be a hell of a time to get a colonoscopy (also you cant just go and get a colonoscopy there are some things you do a day before) or find somewhere to have that. (even emergency services might not have a gastroenterologist ready)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yup. I had to stop eating greasy food for a while.

Hm.... gives me hope.

sleep.

I mean, more like, what does he think it is, with the things I told you. (And no I won't take it to heart 100%m because of course he can't look at me personally, just  what his opinion is)

I don;t normally comment on these threads, but tarry or sticky stool is usually the result of too much sugar in your diet.  A sudden (more than normal) influx of fruit, lollies or sugary drinks (even flavored milk and oj) can cause your shit to go sticky.    Normal stool movement is anything from 3 times a day to 3 times a week, it varies depending on diet, exercise and environment.   It will vary between loose and solid depending on fibre intake. 

So don't panic, at your age and with what you describe the chances of cancer are less than 1%.

Just wait until you have passed 30, then you'll know just how painful and variant the body can be.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I don;t normally comment on these threads, but tarry or sticky stool is usually the result of too much sugar in your diet.  A sudden (more than normal) influx of fruit, lollies or sugary drinks (even flavored milk and oj) can cause your shit to go sticky.    Normal stool movement is anything from 3 times a day to 3 times a week, it varies depending on diet, exercise and environment.   It will vary between loose and solid depending on fibre intake. 

So don't panic, at your age and with what you describe the chances of cancer are less than 1%.

Just wait until you have passed 30, then you'll know just how painful and variant the body can be.

But.... I haven't taken in a lot of sugar lately, less I would say.... I did eat a lot of greasy food I suppose.

I mean, more like, what does he think it is, with the things I told you. (And no I won't take it to heart 100%m because of course he can't look at me personally, just  what his opinion is)

dude when he popped in to my room i told about your shit and how you didnt eat or take anything he told me you were overreacting also told you calm your tits down, he is currently sleeping with a really loud snore thats also what i am going to do after posting this exact post which you should too.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 to 2 times a day is normal for me. I'm 26.

I know loose stool can come from dehydration, and medication can cause black tarry stool. I also know that black stool can be a sign of blood in your stool, however that should be determined by a doctor as I've had black stool before that wasn't runny or oily

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

But.... I haven't taken in a lot of sugar lately, less I would say.... I did eat a lot of greasy food I suppose.

every body is different, it could just be the greasy food, it could be excessive fibre you didn't realise you were consuming from some random source,  every body is different and reacts differently.  I know some people who will be running to the toilet if their sandwich has dates in it. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Dude, doctors won't just take a guess. They'll take a stool sample first to test for infection. Then if that comes back negative, they'll send you for a colonoscopy. That is if symptoms persist. It might just be absolutely nothing at all.

Dude, doctors won't just take a guess. They'll take a stool sample first to test for infection. Then if that comes back negative, they'll send you for a colonoscopy. That is if symptoms persist. It might just be absolutely nothing at all.

Well....certainly gave me more hope. Thanks. :)

Well....certainly gave me more hope. Thanks. :)

The good thing is that you caught it, whatever it is, and are going to get it checked out. I've put off the splotches on my chest neck and shoulders, along with the recurring boils under my thighs for far too long.

The good thing is that you caught it, whatever it is, and are going to get it check. I've put off the splotches on my chest neck and shoulders, along with the recurring boils under my thighs for far too long.

Get it checked then too :o

(Though here healthcare is better financially I suppose)

Get it checked then too :o

(Though here healthcare is better financially I suppose)

Already did. Doctor gave me a broad spectrum anti-biotic. What worries me is that he told me it has an interaction with alcohol, yet the pharmacist said it doesn't, and the bottle says nothing about alcohol at all. (normally the bottle would say "do not take alcohol with this medication" etc.

And he refused to give me anything for insomnia. God I hate doctors sometimes.

Already did. Doctor gave me a broad spectrum anti-biotic. What worries me is that he told me it has an interaction with alcohol, yet the pharmacist said it doesn't, and the bottle says nothing about alcohol at all. (normally the bottle would say "do not take alcohol with this medication" etc.

And he refused to give me anything for insomnia. God I hate doctors sometimes.

Wouldn't take alcohol, just to be safe.

At his age they probably won't even do that.  Maybe a blood test, but it'll be diet related,  I believe the the chances of getting it under 50 are something like 2% if you have a family history.

Wouldn't take alcohol, just to be safe.

I find that not sleeping is a bit more disconcerting than some splotches on my chest that don't itch or anything.

2 am would be a hell of a time to get a colonoscopy (also you cant just go and get a colonoscopy there are some things you do a day before) or find somewhere to have that. (even emergency services might not have a gastroenterologist ready)

Oh yeah, I meant a normal doctors appointment. I reread the OP, this is clearly not an emergency situation. This is a go see your GP situation.

At his age they probably won't even do that.  Maybe a blood test, but it'll be diet related,  I believe the the chances of getting it under 50 are something like 2% if you have a family history.

I believe my father told me that his father passed away from it at 68 years old.

I find that not sleeping is a bit more disconcerting than some splotches on my chest that don't itch or anything.

But do you really need it? (alcohol, to sleep)

But do you really need it? (alcohol, to sleep)

I need something that actually affects my mind. It doesn't matter how physically tired I can be, my mind is still going about a billion miles an hour.