Could I have colon cancer?

I need something that actually affects my mind. It doesn't matter how physically tired I can be, my mind is still going about a billion miles an hour.

I see.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melena

Causes of "false" melena include iron supplements, Pepto-Bismol, Maalox, and lead, blood swallowed as a result of a nose bleed (epistaxis), and blood ingested as part of the diet, as with consumption of black pudding (blood sausage), or with the traditional African Maasai diet, which includes much blood drained from cattle.

Probably nothing to worry about, but I'm not a doctor, get yourself checked just to be sure :3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melena

Probably nothing to worry about, but I'm not a doctor, get yourself checked just to be sure :3

Yeah that gave me hope too, but I said already that I didn't take those things :S

I believe my father told me that his father passed away from it at 68 years old.

95% of all bowel cancer effects people over 50, after 50 it is no longer considered hereditary but age related.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

95% of all bowel cancer effects people over 50, after 50 it is no longer considered hereditary but age related.

Yep, also read that :P

Yeah that gave me hope too, but I said already that I didn't take those things :S

don't worry about it :3

get yourself checked, that's all :)

Yep, also read that :P

you'd also know that of the 86 Million people in the UK only 40 have Bowel cancer under 21 and 2000 under 40?

EDIT: without a family history that would put you in the rarest of categories.  In fact you're probably more likely to win the lotto a couple times in a row.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you'd also know that of the 86 Million people in the UK only 40 have Bowel cancer under 21 and 2000 under 40?

Yes, looked the chart up.

At his age they probably won't even do that.  Maybe a blood test, but it'll be diet related,  I believe the the chances of getting it under 50 are something like 2% if you have a family history.

Aye, the risks of colon cancer at that age are low as fuck. And yepp, a colonoscopy might not be needed, which is why I added "if symptoms persist" and "it might be absolutely nothing".

Also it's worth noting a stool sample will determine if there are any traces of blood in the stool along with testing for infection. And that a colonoscopy is used to investigate many types of bowel problems.

Aye, the risks of colon cancer at that age are low as fuck. And yepp, a colonoscopy might not be needed, which is why I added "if symptoms persist" and "it might be absolutely nothing".

Also it's worth noting a stool sample will determine if there are any traces of blood in the stool along with testing for infection. And that a colonoscopy is used to investigate many types of bowel problems.

Well, just concerned, even if it isn't cancer, it is probably internal bleeding :x

Lol your shit scared the shit out of you jk in all seriousness tho don't worry until you get your results

Well, just concered, even if it isn't cancer, it is probably internal bleeding :x

That will be determined in time. You can't be 100% sure that it's blood at this stage. And even if it is, it can be something very minor.

I was in a somewhat similar situation when I was 21, had the shits for weeks, stomach pains, passing loads of blood (red). Really persistent and debilitating symptoms. Colon cancer never even crossed my mind once, as I knew the risks were so low. It's a huge leap, an absolute huge leap to worry about that.