Weight loss

getrekt

The secret is to not eat as much. Simply eat slower for the first week then eat less and less until you can eat a lot less and still get full. Having braces is also a good way to loose weight

I LOL'd at the braces bit, although it restricts what you can eat, some don't bother and eat what they like for example my younger sibling, they said they'll lose their weight as soon as they get their braces but they still eat a lot and don't care about what they eat.

You're using imperial and metric system at the same time (feet+kg) this hurts.

(you must be British)

Pfft, using KG as a British person. It's pounds and stone. 

Bloody peasants. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Pfft, using KG as a British person. It's pounds and stone.

Bloody peasants.

I am dumb I guess coz I don't understand what you say mate!

I miss weighing 85kg :(

Knockin' on the 100 mark soon-ish and my weight doesn't seem to want to go down regardless of what/when/how much I eat or however much physical exercise I get done daily.

Currently on a diet consisting of fresh vegetables, grilled chicken breast and steamed fish (once a week). Since my job pretty much involves me sitting in a chair for nearly 8h/d I try to compensate with some light jogging (have got an issue with my left ankle), walking to/from work (~25 minute twice a day).

I've had a few friends recommend that I drink green tea to help my metabolism but I'm an Earl Grey guy so yeah.

As far as I can tell at the moment my weight's been stable-ish (1-2 kg -/+ variation) since I've started eating healthier (basically avoiding fatty food, fast food and most sugary products), I've cut down on my coffee intake (max 2 unsweetened coffees/day) and I'm slowly reducing my smoking (currently down from a pack/day to basically half, since I roll my own cigarettes now, which is cheaper and it satisfies my nicotine need for longer per ciggy)

Good luck on getting back in shape! :)

Thanks for your support! :)

purty much used to be like you 1.82m 86kg, dropped to 73 in month-two. more than possible good luck

:/

purty much used to be like you 1.82m 86kg, dropped to 73 in month-two. more than possible good luck

DAMN!!!

Nice work m8!