ANYBODY DESIGN ME A YOUTUBE BANNER PLEASE

jawadsab

Hi

i was wondering someone made me a YouTube banner like this with      

TheGameBros

mix_cod_gtav_minecraft_farcry1-700x394.j

Don't think anyone is gonna do it for free. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I would do it for a small price, message me if you want to talk about it.

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

my wacom tablet was on the other side of the desk

post-159973-0-77522400-1436197548_thumb.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Holy crap man, its not that f**king hard.

GIMP is basically a free version of Photoshop that works cross-platform and has most if not all of the same capabilities. There are HUNDREDS of wonderful, well-detailed tutorials you can find around the web for how to make YouTube backgrounds using it. I wanted to personally make myself forum signatures when I was into a Korean game, and it didn't take that long to figure out. Also, the background that's right there is REALLY f**king ugly.

Holy crap man, its not that f**king hard.

GIMP is basically a free version of Photoshop that works cross-platform and has most if not all of the same capabilities. There are HUNDREDS of wonderful, well-detailed tutorials you can find around the web for how to make YouTube backgrounds using it. I wanted to personally make myself forum signatures when I was into a Korean game, and it didn't take that long to figure out. Also, the background that's right there is REALLY f**king ugly.

^this!

I made all the channel art for my upcoming channel using gimp and a free font! if you want to do youtube, at least make your own sodding banner ya scrublord.

aa.png

I used this a long time ago for my YouTube banner. You don't have to use the templates.

http://www.panzoid.com/tools/backgrounder.aspx?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB