Public transportation, why I hate it

So I'm supposed to be getting on the 90 to get to my house. I call up (because I transferred over from another bus) I call up the bus information thing, and it said the bus is coming in 10mins. I said ok, 10mins, not bad.

45mins later it's still not there. I call again, apparently it's now 27mins lol.

A few mins later I ask one of the bus drivers, (because I am at a terminal, so there are a few buses there at a time) and he said it should be coming in after a couple minutes.

A guy comes in and says that he's driving the 90. Said he's goiing to be leaving in 10mins.

Then lol, another bus on route 90 comes in, and that dude is just going nuts, "ARE YOU GOING ON THE 90? WELL ITS RIGHT HERE GET ON GET ON GET ON" the dude said that he was the 2;20 bus, and I look at my watch, its 2;50, so this guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. ALl of a sudden, he leaves, I'm standing there confused as hell, and then I end up waiting another 20mins for the other 90 lol. 

This is why I ride a bike everywhere, that and the fact that it's alot more fun than the bus.

In germany it's okay. There are busses and train stations everywhere.

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Sure...

I have only had good experiences with the Tube in London, which is arguably the best form of public transport there, maybe apart from Boris Bikes. It's never failed me but the air in there is terrible.

Also the hired coaches that the council does for transportation to and from my school, depending on the company they can be 30-45 minutes late, or more. They usually arrive when people have just finished getting on the ones that are always on time.

Sig under construction.

Public transportation here isn't is pretty good, headphones make the whole experience much more tolerable.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

This is why I hate public transportation. 

-snip-

Is that his swag level, or is he actually taking a shit? 

Is that his swag level, or is he actually taking a shit? 

Its pretty good here in Norway, and google maps is pretty good at getting the timings of the buses right (they usually arent very late)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

You can call fucking buses? You're lucky if they fucking stop during rush hour here in Mexico and if they do, they'd be so crowded you'll have to enter through the back door and force yourself inside that living, sweating armpit called "bus"

And even I have it good, try catching this fucking bus:

colourful_bus_india.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't use public transportation because people. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Public transportation is pretty good in Portugal. I still drive everywhere though.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I live in the Netherlands and the public transportation is pretty damn good.

Sure, you'll miss the next bus sometimes, but often times there'll be another one coming within 20 minutes at the very least.

That, plus that you can oftentimes ask the bus-driver if he can ask if the next bus can wait a minute. Usually works out fine.

So many things I could write here... things like this.