Good $600 Build?

Im building a computer for my living room that my parents usually use. In this build i will only be using Internet Explorer and playing low demanding games. (The game that causes the most lag for us currently is Plants vs Zombies ) The current computer specs are here. I want the newer computer to have faster startup times, less freezing and slow times in Internet Explorer, (No its not the Internet cause its fast on my laptop.) and close to no lagging on Plants Vs Zombies. My recommended budget is below $600 

Would This build fit what im going for or is any part overkill? Any part suggestions?

Build Here

Edit: $600 is the budget now

You mean Pvz: Garden warfare? With a GT 610? No way! Use a better graphics card.

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Im building a computer for my living room that my parents usually use. In this build i will only be using Internet Explorer and playing low demanding games. (The game that causes the most lag for us currently is Plants vs Zombies ) The current computer specs are here. I want the newer computer to have faster startup times, less freezing and slow times in Internet Explorer, (No its not the Internet cause its fast on my laptop.) and close to no lagging on Plants Vs Zombies. My recommended budget is below $565 

Would This build fit what im going for or is any part overkill? Any part suggestions?

Build Here

Honestly pick up a A10-7850k APU and you don't even need a video card. This will be more than plently.

Edit: Remember to pick up some 2k+mhz memory as well as the faster it is the better the gpu cores on the apu work.

You mean Pvz: Garden warfare? With a GT 610? No way! Use a better graphics card.

no the first one not garden warfare

@JokerFire Okay... The normal PvZ should run with it, but it isn't a good graphics card...

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Get one 8GB stick, get a better power supply unless you want an explosion. And get a better graphic card.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Get one 8GB stick, get a better power supply unless you want an explosion. And get a better graphic card.

umm an explosion? Is this a bad power supply or something? The Part pick says i take 172W.

Honestly pick up a A10-7850k APU and you don't even need a video card. This will be more than plently.

Edit: Remember to pick up some 2k+mhz memory as well as the faster it is the better the gpu cores on the apu work.

You can go without a video card?

You can go without a video card?

The APU has its own integrated graphics which can be pretty decent for light gaming.

Sig under construction.

Here is a much better build for around the same price, seems overkill for your requirements so you can drop to a r7 250x if you want to save up

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.99 @ Directron) 
Memory: G.Skill Value 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($43.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($97.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer  ($14.98 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  ($86.75 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $552.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-03 15:43 EDT-0400

Pascal laptops guide

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YwYXzy
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YwYXzy/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($123.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($51.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($50.89 @ OutletPC)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($86.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Acer K202HQL 60Hz 19.5" Monitor  ($79.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $538.81
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-03 15:45 EDT-0400

This is a decent build. Another 20 for a optical drive. I didn't know if you needed one. This has wifi built in to the mobo. Didn't know if you need that or not. If not it gets like 40 bucks cheaper with the purchase of a different board.

This also gives you the option of adding a better video card later (without having to deal with what to do with the old one) and has 4 cores so games that need 4 will at least run.

Im building a computer for my living room that my parents usually use. In this build i will only be using Internet Explorer and playing low demanding games. (The game that causes the most lag for us currently is Plants vs Zombies ) The current computer specs are here. I want the newer computer to have faster startup times, less freezing and slow times in Internet Explorer, (No its not the Internet cause its fast on my laptop.) and close to no lagging on Plants Vs Zombies. My recommended budget is below $600 

Build Here

Edit: $600 is the budget now

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BkfpkL

here is a more legit build only $20 over

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

umm an explosion? Is this a bad power supply or something? The Part pick says i take 172W.

Well I did over exaggerate, but it isn't a great power supply. EVGA makes a better for around the same price, so why not use it. 

Pascal laptops guide

Here is a much better build for around the same price, seems overkill for your requirements so you can drop to a r7 250x if you want to save up

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.99 @ Directron) 
Memory: G.Skill Value 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($43.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($97.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer  ($14.98 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  ($86.75 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $552.44
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-03 15:43 EDT-0400

Pentium? Isnt that a little too downgrade?

Pentium? Isnt that a little too downgrade?

For your tasks no.

Pascal laptops guide

Great build, If there is a microcenter nearby the instore deals are awesome. I got :

7850k with gigabyte 88 chipset MB for 130

7870k with the cheap 68 chipset MB also for 130.

First one runs fine on a 380watt psu and the second runs well on an old LiteON 220 watt PSU

Extensive benchmarks, reviews and videos online to check out if interested.

7850k with the 68 chip MSI 68 chipset MB is like 110 bucks. 

Hope this helps