Getting PC tomorrow but...

Don't worry, that feeling is going to turn into frustration when you start to deal with cable management. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've reworked my cable management three times. It's the best part of the build for me. A master Lego challenge, but with wires instead of cuboid shapes.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

My first build I planned for months and priced out everything. I did feel the excitement wear off but I am pretty patient. 

That feel when your first build doesn't post first try though....

i didnt get my permission slip signed to go on this feels trip

That sounds like whenever I'm trying to pull out a 24 pin connector.

I could barely get my 24 pin to plug in in the first place.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

BTW they banned 200+ games in Australia yesterday

That blows

PC Interest - Thriving | Wallet Status - Near Empty

Ryzen 9 5900X, ASUS TUF RTX 4080

Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz, ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

My first build I planned for months and priced out everything. I did feel the excitement wear off but I am pretty patient. 

That feel when your first build doesn't post first try though....

I was messing around with the power supply. Live in the US and set the voltage to 240. Lol such a newbie mistake.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

i5 4460

Asrock H97 PRO4

G.Skill Sniper Series (2x4)

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB

EVGA GTX 960 SSC

NZXT S340

Corsair CX-500 v3

Windows 8.1

You're going to love the NZXT S340 case.

It make cable management amazingly easy even for a non-modular power supply.