Do you use gog galaxy and if so why

MaximusX

In title.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

I do because I got Witcher 3 free on it with the nvidia promotions and it works fine for me so had no reason to change, but that's all I use it for  ^_^

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

I have Telltale Game of Thrones on it, works fine I guess.

Nothing to write home about

I use it for single player oriented games. Steam is anoyying.

I use it because I got the Witcher 3 Free. It looks really nice though!

Edit: I also use Steam and Origin, with Origin having the most game on it because of BF3/4, NFS(s), and DS1.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

Because they don't have any DRM. It's wonderful. It's like living back in the days when you could go out, buy a game and then play it wherever, whenever you liked! :DDD

• They had their summer sale first
  • DRM Free
  • Return policy that's customer friendly
  • Seems like they want to listen to the community
  • Don't seem as money grubbing
  • I bought single player games on it
  • I wanted to support the legit competition to Steam because competition is good for both GOG and Steam
  • They were cool and gave me the pre-3 fallout games FOR FUCKING FREE before Galaxy was released

So far I've liked the direction they're going. Hopefully in the near future Steam will actually consider them a threat and step up their game.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I use it for the witcher 3, although I wish they would add in save sync.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I use it to update Witcher 3 then I Uninstall it once I'm Done.

Why not just download the patches from internet if you're just going to uninstall it?

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Looks the same as Steam to me :L

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Because it has automatic game updates.

That is the only thing that I was really missing with GOG service and now they have it with Galaxy.

Yes, becasue why not.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

• They had their summer sale first
  • DRM Free
  • Return policy that's customer friendly
  • Seems like they want to listen to the community
  • Don't seem as money grubbing
  • I bought single player games on it
  • I wanted to support the legit competition to Steam because competition is good for both GOG and Steam
  • They were cool and gave me the pre-3 fallout games FOR FUCKING FREE before Galaxy was released

So far I've liked the direction they're going. Hopefully in the near future Steam will actually consider them a threat and step up their game.

Yes DRM free is amazing.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower