Where to learn HTML/CSS? (Noob friendly please)

MattTheMayor

I want to get into coding and HTML/CSS seems like a good start. Is there a place that helps me learn those two + it's interactive? Also mind that I know nothing so something noob friendly would be great

I want to get into coding and HTML/CSS seems like a good start. Is there a place that helps me learn those two + it's interactive? Also mind that I know nothing so something noob friendly would be great

CodeAcademy

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Linda.com/linus

Youtube.com/ a lot of searcing

Comp Science 1-2 in High school.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yeah I learnt it on codeacademy, it's a pretty easy language btw.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I myself dislike codecademy, though there are others that love it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yeah I learnt it on codeacademy, it's a pretty easy language btw.

Thanks might be because it's not a language

w3 is where i would go, they help make the standards for HTML and have a "try yourself" pages where you can edit the code and see the changes.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Thanks might be because it's not a language

It's classified as a Markup Language.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

If you want to learn real programming I wouldn't start with HTML and CSS as they're languages that describe things. The language I started with was C# and it taught me all the basics. However, if you really wanna learn web development learn HTML first - understand how the DOM works and then move onto CSS after that you can move onto your first "real" programming language which is javascript and whatever you do don't use libraries like JQuery before you understand the fundamentals of programming. I'd still recommend c#, though. Javascript is a great language it's just not type strict and it uses the datatype "var" for every variable data-type which is harmful for a new software developer.

CodeAcademy is a great resource, though. Good luck :)

html for dummies

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

for very beginner level you can try w3school

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Thanks might be because it's not a language.

Yes it is. It's a domain specific language (DSL) and falls under the realm of declarative programming.