Can I say this?

orangecat

I hope i don't get a warning point for this but can I say "dafuq" on the forum if its not bring used in a offensive way? like if someone puts something really messed up they found on Google or something can I put that or is it considered bad language?

Dafuq is that for a question :P

Interested in Business and Technology

dafuq.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Even though it's recommended to stay on the non-offensive side, it's okay for some silly remarks here and there.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

:o

YOU SAID A BAD WORD!!!

DR. TRAN!!!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Dafuq makes you think people will find it offensive.

The CoC terms seem to be more about excessive swearing or swearing in a negative fashion against people.

I say the 'fuck' in my posts sometimes but not against anyone and not in a negative way.

I'm not going to say 'the f word' because it is the exact same thing as the actual word. It's like any other word if you say it excessively you make no sense and sound stupid, but it does work in some sentences and adds emphasis.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Pretty sure people can use small amounts of language if it's not meant to hurt anyone.

Here are some examples.

Damn, I forgot to turn off my PC before vacation! <- Good!

fuck you stop using amd you are bad <- Bad! Please don't do this.

Sorry AMD, I'm just using you as an example.

Pretty sure people can use small amounts of language if it's not meant to hurt anyone.

ex: damn, I forgot to turn off my pc before vacation!

bad ex: fuck you stop using amd you are bad

I smell warning points descending upon thy soul! lol

I smell warning points descending upon thy soul! lol

I'm showing what people shouldn't be doing.

I'm showing what people shouldn't be doing.

I got that man. I was kidding. I've seen people on here who do use some distasteful language but overall I have to say that this forum is very clean in terms of profanity!

call the curse portal, we got a Badass in the house

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Who? :)

It's a pretty funny series of animations you can find on Youtube on MonoMedia's channel. I'm not posting the link here since there's a good amount of swearing in it but it is pretty funny.

Just search up 'Dr. Tran'

Here are some examples.

Damn, I forgot to turn off my PC before vacation! <- Good!

fuck you stop using amd you are bad <- Bad! Please don't do this.

REPORTED!!!!!! jk jk :P

It's a pretty funny series of animations you can find on Youtube on MonoMedia's channel. I'm not posting the link here since there's a good amount of swearing in it but it is pretty funny.

Just search up 'Dr. Tran'

Oh wow! It's a mondo media series! I HAVE to see this! Thanks! :D

I hope i don't get a warning point for this but can I say "dafuq" on the forum if its not bring used in a offensive way? like if someone puts something really messed up they found on Google or something can I put that or is it considered bad language?

DAFUQ dude!!!! Everyone knows not to use dafuq, ya fug.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I haven't been talked to for saying certain words are considered racial slurs, since in the context it was clearly being used as an example and not in a hateful or offensive way. As long as you don't swear a lot and don't do it hatefully, no one will care.

Like others have said, no one's going to ban you for swearing.  As long as there's no malice directed toward other forum members it's all good. ;)

I mean, anyone who can't handle swearing should probably just get off the Internet. :lol:

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

The quetion is not

"Can I ?"

but it is

"Should I ?"

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.