Best computer for $40

AMD Lover

What would you like me to do about that?

Hmmmm, I don't know maybe SHOW SOME RESPECT AND FEELINGS? lol jk :P. Btw don't tell anyone but it's me your old friend(dont mention the name pls)

Hmmmm, I don't know maybe SHOW SOME RESPECT AND FEELINGS? lol jk :P.

*Show respect and feelings*

I've written that down, how would you like to be show them through text, would be interested to know and the other bit, I wouldn't let the mods find out of you are who I think you are.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

*Show respect and feelings*

I've written that down, how would you like to be show them through text, would be interested to know and the other bit, I wouldn't let the mods find out of you are who I think you are.

You know who I am? if u do PM me :P

You know who I am? if u do PM me :P

Yea, my f**king physic ability is on the ball tonight lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yea, my f**king physic ability is on the ball tonight lol

PM me :)

PM me :)

No

found this pentium 4 on my local craigslist for $40

3.5 Ghz hyperthreaded pentium 4

4 gigs DDR2

GTX 260

450 watt psu

decent build with lots of upgradeability, replace 1 part at a time starting with the motherboard and the next thing you know you can have a rig like linus'es

119.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

ok get an android stick and some ole display unit 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

4 gigs DDR2

GTX 260

450 watt psu

decent build with lots of upgradeability, replace 1 part at a time starting with the motherboard and the next thing you know you can have a rig like linus'es

119.jpg

Intel Pentium 4 hooked up to a GeForce GTX 260, what a waste and that case is just nasty, spared no expense did they lol

4 gigs DDR2

GTX 260

450 watt psu

119.jpg

Wow a gtx 260, that guy really wants to get rid of that pc.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Intel Pentium 4 hooked up to a GeForce GTX 260, what a waste and that case is just nasty, spared no expense did they lol

A small part of me thinks that a 3.5ghz hyperthreaded machine would only barely bottleneck a 260

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

A small part of me thinks that a 3.5ghz hyperthreaded machine would only barely bottleneck a 260

Also there are no 3.5GHz Pentium 4's as far as I know but come on, would you have a GTX 260 with a Pentium 4, still a waste lol

Did anyone say Raspberry Pi?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

you could get a notebook. Like the ones you write in with pen and pencil.

That is 35 euros, that is like 47 $ us

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

My thought process was that the price is after you take away the UK tax and then convert to dollars.  oops

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Raspberry Pi Model B and use BerryBoot to dualboot XMBC and Raspbian to have a media center and an os on the same sd card.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

My thought process was that the price is after you take away the UK tax and then convert to dollars.  oops

well your location is united states of britan soooo

Or maybe the store can permanently lend you a new razor blade? then you can buy a RPi

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

People these days don't even know the difference between pounds and euros. 

Interested in Business and Technology

well your location is united states of britan soooo

thats uk

Listen if you care.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

People these days don't even know the difference between pounds and euros. 

Its harder  then you think is sterling, you have to take or add tax when you are doing something when you convert to and from 

Listen if you care.

Its harder  then you think is sterling, you have to take or add tax when you are doing something when you convert to and from 

I know I am stupid