GTA V online Hacker Caught! MUHAHAHAA

lovingGamer

holy spastic batman

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Okay okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPluKOoj6E

Now, how can i report him? and where

HAHAAHAHAH Ban hammer!!

That could easily be your stuttering issue.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

holy spastic batman

yeah, cool car right?

Oh wait, you're going to tell me that there are cheaters and hackers in GTA Online? That is impossible!!! O.o

who cares...

Wtf, you can clearly see that he is teleporting and i'm shooting him like 10 times in head!

You're trying far too hard. And that isn't hacking. 99% of the Hack clients make you go in and out of Passive mode so they're going Opaque and not.

Hacking can't be reported. I've told you this before. It's not worth it. Just go somewhere else or Hack as well. Rockstar literally DOES NOT CARE if you hack.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Okay okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPluKOoj6E

HAHAAHAHAH Ban hammer!!

You could file a complaint and Rockstar will scan his game Directory randomly, its how alot of them are being caught

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Okay okay

HAHAAHAHAH Ban hammer!!

Since you didn't report him in game your going to have to do it the old fashion way by sending an email .

From rockstar site:

Send us an email at GTAOnlineBanhammer@rockstargames.com and include the following: 
  • Platform (PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)
  • Cheater’s Gamertag / PSN ID
  • Description of the violation
  • Approximate time/date of the violation
  • If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

When they flash like that they are invincible, because they are in passive mode but not at the same time so it allows them to use their guns. 

You're trying far too hard. And that isn't hacking. 99% of the Hack clients make you go in and out of Passive mode so they're going Opaque and not.

Hacking can't be reported. I've told you this before. It's not worth it. Just go somewhere else or Hack as well. Rockstar literally DOES NOT CARE if you hack.

My friend got banned... (Yeah he was hacking....)

When they flash like that they are invincible, because they are in passive mode but not at the same time so it allows them to use their guns. 

So he is cheating

My friend got banned... (Yeah he was hacking....)

I have several friends who all hack. I've even done it before. There's no point trying to do this. Worst you get is a 14 day ban and you lose your money, which you can hack back.

I have several friends who all hack. I've even done it before. There's no point trying to do this. Worst you get is a 14 day ban and you lose your money, which you can hack back.

Sweet friends you got. Why would you ever admit that? Thats terrible dude. You should be ashamed. People like you who ruin the game for everyone else.

and get ban again it will be 1 month

Sweet friends you got. Why would you ever admit that? Thats terrible dude. You should be ashamed. People like you who ruin the game for everyone else.

yeah!

IDK kinda reminds me of the invisible god mod players in black ops and other COD games.  I wouldn't be surprised if GTA V had this problem too.

it has it! lol

From this day, i'm keeping my Dxtroy on whenever i'm playing GTA V!

Hackers going down!

it has it! lol

From this day, i'm keeping my Dxtroy on whenever i'm playing GTA V!

Hackers going down!

As far as lost causes go that's about as lost as they get. You can't beat hackers or get rid of them, you can only ignore them.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

^

For me it just looks like that the ping is all over the place.

I wouldn't ban for that.

If you want to catch hackers so badly, there is a lot of them in samp.

I downloaded the hack to see what it was like, I don't use it in Multiplayer. Am I ashamed? No. Everyone else has done it. I don't go randomly killing people / godmodding or dropping cash.

and get ban again it will be 1 month

It's 14 days. 

As far as lost causes go that's about as lost as they get. You can't beat hackers or get rid of them, you can only ignore them.

getting one hacker banned is one hacker less...

I downloaded the hack to see what it was like, I don't use it in Multiplayer. Am I ashamed? No. Everyone else has done it. I don't go randomly killing people / godmodding or dropping cash.

It's 14 days. 

14 days again?

So you get banned for first time it's 14 days, every time 14 days?