Had a horrible nightmare..

because dream interpretations should inhrently be taken seriously...dont recomend it

eh I don't usually base my life's choices on them, but they are an interesting thing to try and find out the mean

You do realize we are both the same age...

yet you're acting pretty weird for a 15 year old...

Also whats with all the puberty talk lately? My mom doesn't talk to me this much about it. I don't know how posting a dream = puberty problems 

Yes we are at the same age , yes we are both going through puberty ...

Yes I know I'm acting different , I try very hard to maintain this composure and cool headedness ... 

Puberty starts when you enter Teenage years , it can vary on some people but happens at 15 for boys and 13 for girls . The process of Puberty is very fascinating , it literally changes your brain structures , your behavior , your cognitive thinking being expand at a rapid rate as you see new things in the world , along with the changes of your body . At this time , you feel like unstoppable and want to do things , get bored easily as well as get angried very easily . You want to escape , so you will make bad decision , which is normal for teenagers , including myself ... 

Oh and Puberty ends when you are about 21 , that's when your brain is completed ... 

Oh and about dreams , yeah I have them , I just don't feel the need to tell complete strangers about it ... 

- snipped -

I don't recall experiencing hatred towards him ... So yeah ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

eh I don't usually base my life's choices on them, but they are an interesting thing to try and find out the mean

the subconscious is weird place no matter how you look at it...be afraid

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Lets all calm down, and admire the fact that we can take a break from school for a bit..

Doesn't it sound nice? You hear that? The sound of no teachers bugging me constantly 

ahhhhhh

And yes I know for some or most of you that school ended years ago and that you might miss it

Lets all calm down, and admire the fact that we can take a break from school for a bit..

Doesn't it sound nice? You hear that? The sound of no teachers bugging me constantly 

ahhhhhh

And yes I know for some or most of you that school ended years ago and that you might miss it

oh by the way did you name yourself after a dream?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Welcome to Off Topic!

and no, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry.

HEY! gimme my cake back GLaDoS!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

HEY! gimme my cake back GLaDoS!

The cake was never real to begin with ... I'm sorry to tell you this but ... The cake is a lie ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

The cake was never real to begin with ... I'm sorry to tell you this but ... The cake is a lie ... 

No, the cake is real. I promise. Valve isn't releasing another game for at least a century. WE CAN HAVE CAKE.

Yes we are at the same age , yes we are both going through puberty ...

Yes I know I'm acting different , I try very hard to maintain this composure and cool headedness ... 

Puberty starts when you enter Teenage years , it can vary on some people but happens at 15 for boys and 13 for girls . The process of Puberty is very fascinating , it literally changes your brain structures , your behavior , your cognitive thinking being expand at a rapid rate as you see new things in the world , along with the changes of your body . At this time , you feel like unstoppable and want to do things , get bored easily as well as get angried very easily . You want to escape , so you will make bad decision , which is normal for teenagers , including myself ... 

Oh and Puberty ends when you are about 21 , that's when your brain is completed ... 

Oh and about dreams , yeah I have them , I just don't feel the need to tell complete strangers about it ... 

I don't recall experiencing hatred towards him ... So yeah ... 

That's some good info,

and uh, this is a forum, so I'mma keep doin what I do, talking to people about dreams and my dreams and other stuff that I find interesting

if you or anyone else doesn't like then they can just..

giphy.gif

Good thing I don't seem to experience any dreams...

The last time I remembered a dream it was a few months ago.

Sig under construction.

I still get dreams from college that I have an exam that I forgot about.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro