Had a horrible nightmare..

k....

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Are were doing this again? You people and your fucking dreams... :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Man I wish I had to go to school. So ez.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

dude, please stop shitposting like this...

on the otherhand stop posting about fucking summer vacation, i got 2 weeks of torture left(altough i will miss it)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I woke up in the dream and had to go to .... Dare I say it.... School, i know, UGH...

Then I woke up again and remembered that it was summer vacation and stopped having a heart attack

i thought your username was literal everywhere?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

It means something! I am a psychic! Come here and let me tell you your future!

But first, your credit card, SSN, and bank acct number please. On an unrelated note, what was the name of your first pet?

I don't do signatures.

It means something! I am a psychic! Come here and let me tell you your future!

But first, your credit card, SSN, and bank acct number please. On an unrelated note, what was the name of your first pet?

456481686486548, 45458565, 43069f, and my pets name was BendOverBarney 

on the otherhand stop posting about fucking summer vacation, i got 2 weeks of torture left(altough i will miss it)

Well he is having his daily tantrum of teenage years afterall ... I suffered from puberty but it's never been this bad ... Maybe I should study it ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

All you seem to do is shitpost. 

1f2.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

All you seem to do is shitpost. 

It's like the daily Teenage thread ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's like the daily Teenage thread ... 

and its totally radical DUDE!! you so WHACK!!

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

Are were doing this again? You people and your fucking dreams... :P

I think that was just me with the dreams

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

and its totally radical DUDE!! you so WHACK!!

What's so radical about teenage years ? 

Well he is having his daily tantrum of teenage years afterall ... I suffered from puberty but it's never been this bad ... Maybe I should study it ... 

You do realize we are both the same age...

yet you're acting pretty weird for a 15 year old...

Also whats with all the puberty talk lately? My mom doesn't talk to me this much about it. I don't know how posting a dream = puberty problems 

Also whats with all the puberty talk lately? My mom doesn't talk to me this much about it. I don't know how posting a dream = puberty problems 

Everyone has dreams. i recently "dreamed" i was drink driving at .08 and believed that until i woke up...(i detest drink driving). then again i used have regular dreams of go out in public in the nude by accident too...

What's so radical about teenage years ? 

GMEY6M7_700w_0.jpg

Welcome to Off Topic!

and no, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry.

Everyone has dreams. i recently "dreamed" i was drink driving at .08 and believed that until i woke up...(i detest drink driving). then again i used have regular dreams of go out in public in the nude by accident too...

yea I've had some of those before... They all have meanings according to the internet 

the ones where your teeth fall out

being nude in public

etc

yea I've had some of those before... They all have meanings according to the internet 

the ones where your teeth fall out

being nude in public

etc

because dream interpretations should inhrently be taken seriously...dont recomend it