Building Legacy Copper Themed Build

Hello! I am planning on buildling a legacy copper themed build. All copper CPU coolers are easy to find and I've found copper  ram heatsinks on ebay. However I am having trouble finding any gpus that are decent with lots of copper.. I am also deciding and would like more options for motherboards. The motherboard I really have my eyes on right now is the MSI P35 Platinum, however I would like to look at AMD options as well, but don't know where to start. I would like to look at m-ATX motherboards too, but that's not a must.

Uh, well not many cards use all copper heatsinks due to weight. Both past and present. Also the only cards I remember with a copper coloured PCB were Asus, and we're talking like Rage 128s and Riva TNT2s.

So why not use something like Rustoleum Metallic Copper paint? Comes in a can, available at hardware stores. There's even automotive grade paints available too for an even better finish. Caliper paints and block paints are extremely durable.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Uh, well not many cards use all copper heatsinks due to weight. Both past and present. Also the only cards I remember with a copper coloured PCB were Asus, and we're talking like Rage 128s and Riva TNT2s.

So why not use something like Rustoleum Metallic Copper paint? Comes in a can, available at hardware stores. There's even automotive grade paints available too for an even better finish. Caliper paints and block paints are extremely durable.

I think painting an aluminium heatsink with a sort of red-orange clearcoat might be a better plan. Wouldn't the copper paint add too much insulation? (Assuming of course that it doesn't contain any actual copper)

Other than that for copper heatsinks I think Zalman makes some.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I think painting an aluminium heatsink with a sort of red-orange clearcoat might be a better plan. Wouldn't the copper paint add too much insulation? (Assuming of course that it doesn't contain any actual copper)

It's possible, but I doubt the thermal difference would be noticeable on older hardware. And you're right, zalman has made a lot of pure copper coolers.

I doubt the paint actually contains copper either. And no matter what you put on a heatsink, you'll affect its heat dissipation ability in some form or another.

Good idea on the clear coat, good alternative.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

I think there actually is copper-coloured paint that contains actual copper... Anyway, Zalman coolers are indeed a great idea for that colour scheme. They're not quiet at all, but they do look the part.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

I will probably just paint the heatsink or parts of the shroud, thank you for the help. Anyone know of any comparable motherboard offerings from amd with cool heatsinks like the P35 Platinum from AMD or in the Matx form factor? I'm having trouble finding other options. Found more atx intel ones though.