Would you buy this oem 960?

TheGeeker

I am not sure about the red pcb. Looks very off. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GTX-960-2gb-DDR5-GPU-OEM-/231599329000?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ec654ee8Is it a legit 960? Good buy? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Not for $150.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

If you are going to buy used, buy a 7970.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Not for $150.

Why? Its ugly? It truly is and looks noit too legit

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I thought nvidia never made a reference cooler 960?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Member since 1999. 100% positive feedback.

I thought nvidia never made a reference cooler 960?

for oem cards they did. 

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-960/product-images

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Why? Its ugly? It truly is and looks noit too legit

No, it's just not a good deal when there are plenty other good used cards. Look at a used 280X or even used 780 Ti for that price.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Member since 1999. 100% positive feedback.

for oem cards they did. 

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-960/product-images

That pcb is black. This is red??

No.

If you are going to go used, get something better than that.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

No, it's just not a good deal when there are plenty other good used cards. Look at a used 280X or even used 780 Ti for that price.

780 ti is still 300. I am looking for a second system not a main so I dont need a really $$ card

No.

If you are going to go used, get something better than that.

Like? Under 150

Buyer seems legit, pcb looks pretty similar compared to a reference PCB as fas as I can tell (with the exception of it being red).

I haven't seen a 960 with a red PCB but it seems legit to me. That or this is one dedicated scammer.

Aside from the colour of the PCB everything seems to be in the right place. Plus the shroud fits waay to nicely to be fake.

0b1cf610b9.JPG

back.jpg

A few tiny details are different but that's to be expected for an OEM card, they have EXACTLY what they need and nothing else in order to save on cost. That being said it's not worth for $150 considering EVGA has some higher end 960s for $150 in their Bstock section.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Like? Under 150

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=R9%20280&_udhi=160&_trksid=p2045573.m1684.l5985

For like 5$ more. A couple of them are even 10-20$ below 150.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Idk. My friend had an r7 260x and the drivers just sucked so he had to upgrade and he want to a 970. I only own team green stuff. Idk. I can try. 280 vs 280x Maybe ill get a 7970?

Idk. My friend had an r7 260x and the drivers just sucked so he had to upgrade and he want to a 970. I only own team green stuff. Idk. I can try. 280 vs 280x Maybe ill get a 7970?

The 280 is a great card. I got one for my brother, no driver problems. I just went to the website, downloaded it, installed, rebooted and it has been going fine since. The driver issues aren't as rampant as anti-AMD people rage about.

The 280 is a great card. I got one for my brother, no driver problems. I just went to the website, downloaded it, installed, rebooted and it has been going fine since. The driver issues aren't as rampant as anti-AMD people rage about.

Alright. My friend wil do 70 on his 260x. Is the exrta money worth it? I am looking for just a card that wont be used that often and when it does not very intensive things. 

Alright. My friend wil do 70 on his 260x. Is the exrta money worth it? I am looking for just a card that wont be used that often and when it does not very intensive things. 

What do you mean "do 70 on his 260x"? If you aren't going to be using it too much or intensively then a 270/x would be a better option I guess.

What do you mean "do 70 on his 260x"? If you aren't going to be using it too much or intensively then a 270/x would be a better option I guess.

I may o withn a 280 or 280x. I might re-purpose and use for other projects and stuff. 

Here is what I have \

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GNDy23
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GNDy23/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (Purchased For $50.00) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (Purchased For $10.00) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($51.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($40.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake TR2 600W ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $202.97
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-21 13:11 EDT-0400