Searching For A Good FPS Game

Its FPS based, it feels better than CSGO 64Tick.

Sooo... 144Hz Tickrate...

Not. Joking.

Ok so you're saying all the people complaining about it  are wrong. All the video's on youtube are bullshit. You never get shot behind cover. And me being a competitive player, I am just being a noob and can't aim I guess . Ok I got you. Basically you're dismissing all the knowledge of it out there.  You sound like the guy's on the forums with 0.4 k/d saying the games fine there nothing wrong  :lol:

you get interped and hits don't reg on cs:go all the time.

I dunno what interped is. Sounds nasty.lmao Sometimes there can be server hickups. 64 tick valve servers aren't the best but hitreg is 10 times better then BF4 imo. I dunno  I just hope they can redeem my trust with BF5. Id love to get back into competitive battlefield. Even if its just for fun.

I dunno what interped is. Sounds nasty.lmao Sometimes there can be server hickups. 64 tick valve servers aren't the best but hitreg is 10 times better then BF4 imo. I dunno  I just hope they can redeem my trust with BF5. Id love to get back into competitive battlefield. Even if its just for fun.

interp is when you on your screen are behind a wall, but server and another player still sees you like you aren't and you get killed.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

interp is when you on your screen are behind a wall, but server and another player still sees you like you aren't and you get killed.

Oh interp. I gotcha now. Thats not interped :P  Have you  changed your rates in console ?

Oh interp. I gotcha now. Thats not interped :P  Have you  changed your rates in console ?

it is. it's pinged or interped. Interp is how server predicts your movement because of ping differences between players, this stuff doesn't happen on lan.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

it is. it's pinged or interped. Interp is how server predicts your movement because of ping differences between players, this stuff doesn't happen on lan.

I know what interp is. I've never heard someone say interped. And all those rates can be changed in console or config.. Which you should do if you want best experience.

CoD 4 is still going strong I think.

I haven't played it in a long time, my ping does what it wants most of the time lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.