Searching For A Good FPS Game

Hi

I'm searching for a good FPS game. May I have some recommendations please?

Which Battlefield and Call of Duty games do most people play? In other words, which ones are currently the most popular

Thanks!

BigDay

Hi

I'm searching for a good FPS game. May I have some recommendations please?

Which Battlefield and Call of Duty games do most people play? In other words, which ones are currently the most popular

Thanks!

Buy BF4.

It has the best netcode, the best graphics, mechanics, content.

But. Map design is a little worse than BF3, but youll still have fun.

Huniepop?

/s

On PC i would not bother with BF:HL it seems CoD's like BO2 have a strong playerbase.

CS:GO has a very. very healthy player base too just be prepared to play with dickheads when you do.

If i had to say i would pick either Black Ops 2 o Battlefield 4 it really depends on your play style.

The reason i say dont buy BF:HL on PC is because its near dead.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

BF4 all the way. If you get it add me- TheGreatGeeker

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

-snap-

I BROUGHT IT FOR THE PUZZLES I SWEAR

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Insurgency is a good fps game if you like difficult bots that have aimbot. 

BF4 Premium

CS:GO

Or wait for the new COD, not recommended to buy the last COD because player base dies right after new one is released.

Buy BF4.

It has the best netcode, the best graphics, mechanics, content.

But. Map design is a little worse than BF3, but youll still have fun.

cs:go has the best netcode  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It has the best netcode, 

That's laughable.I really hope you're joking. Search BF4 netcode and you'll prob get a million hits. Unless you play on premium cte servers netcode is still terrible. And even on cte servers you still get shot behind walls and pump full clips into people without anything registering. While it has improved its no where near what it should be. 

That's laughable.I really hope you're joking. Search BF4 netcode and you'll prob get a million hits. Unless you play on premium cte servers netcode is still terrible. And even on cte servers you still get shot behind walls and pump full clips into people without anything registering. While it has improved its no where near what it should be. 

for an fps of that size it's pretty damn good actually.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

for an fps of that size it's pretty damn good actually.

Sure its fine for casual play.I enjoy the game from time to time dont get me wrong. But as a competitive player the "netcode" ruins my fun most of the time. When my sights are dead center on a guys head or chest and bullets aren't registering. It just kills it for me.The game frustrated me so much I moved to cs:go which I had never played before bf4. I've owned every single battlefield game except Hardline cause yah pretty much same shit in that game.

Sure its fine for casual play.I enjoy the game from time to time dont get me wrong. But as a competitive player the "netcode" ruins my fun most of the time. When my sights are dead center on a guys head or chest and bullets aren't registering. It just kills it for me.The game frustrated me so much I moved to cs:go which I had never played before bf4. =Ive owned every single battlefield game except Hardline cause yah pretty much same shit in that game.

thats why their working on 120hz and 144hz servers

thats why their working on 120hz and 144hz servers

Sure theyve been working on the game ofr years now. You'd expect them to fix it sometime. They promised us great things coming from bf3 in the comp scene. None of that came about and most of all the good comp players moved to cs.

Sure its fine for casual play.I enjoy the game from time to time dont get me wrong. But as a competitive player the "netcode" ruins my fun most of the time. When my sights are dead center on a guys head or chest and bullets aren't registering. It just kills it for me.The game frustrated me so much I moved to cs:go which I had never played before bf4. =Ive owned every single battlefield game except Hardline cause yah pretty much same shit in that game.

cs:go has 4 times more data than bf4 and it still fails.

64 playerbase vs 16? for csgo i think?

cs:go can run more than it was designed for. 10 players is where it's at though.

Hm4ZNEq.jpg

Spoiler

cs:go can run more than it was designed for. 10 players is where it's at though.

What does that even mean?

take into consideration there is constant firefights jets tanks leveloution destruction taking place so even if it just 60hz server with a 64 player base its still well done for a game

What does that even mean?

battlefield runs at 30 tickrate. cs:go runs at 128 in a normal server. 

Spoiler

Its FPS based, it feels better than CSGO 64Tick.

Sooo... 144Hz Tickrate...

Not. Joking.

battlefield runs at 30 tickrate. cs:go runs at 128 in a normal server. 

You said " and it still fails?Thats what i didn't get sorry .. I should have been more specific. What actually fails?

I know the tickrate's. When bf4 first came out out it only had a tickrate of 10. And the comp scene waited  for an update and waited. After months we gave up  and people are still waiting lol Im waiting for bf5. Hopefully they have all that figured out by then.

You said " and it still fails?Thats what i didn't get sorry .. I should have been more specific. What actually fails?

I know the tickrate's. When bf4 first came out out it only had a tickrate of 10. And the comp scene waited  for an update and waited. After months we gave up  and people are still waiting lol Im waiting for bf5. Hopefully they have all that figured out by then.

you get interped and hits don't reg on cs:go all the time.

Spoiler