Games I MUST get.

Zackslay3r

Hey guys,

Im just wondering what games i MUST get. New to being able to play any game i wanted. 

I really really like multiplayer games. so any that you guys recommened would be great.

bonus points if there are servers for the game in Aussie. 

Cheers.

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014

Not CSGO.

Mass Effect Series is Grade A. Amazing.

Dying Light is pretty good.

BF4 is also p good. Campaign is easy mode. (I played on Veteran 2 times).

Skyrim. MOD IT FOREEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER

Fractured space is fun if you want capital ship battles. Kinda MOBA-y

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Depth. Arma 3. Kerbal space program. Fry cry blood dragon. Shadow warrior.

Payday 2 is fun if you got some friends to play with or you could always try online.....

Hey guys,

Im just wondering what games i MUST get. New to being able to play any game i wanted. 

I really really like multiplayer games. so any that you guys recommened would be great.

bonus points if there are servers for the game in Aussie. 

Cheers.

GTA 5 is a must to play with friends.  CS:GO if you don't have that already. Don't really have  any other current recommendations lol Unless you like mobas. Check out  Heroes of the Storm.

Not CSGO.

Not cs go and you add badfield 4. :P  Sure if you like shooting whole clips into someone and getting shot behind walls. Still a fun game tho to play casually.. :lol:

Not CSGO.

finally someone says not cs go, get insurgency if you want something like cs go.

If you have the money and don't already have it. GTA V

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

GTA 5 is a must to play with friends.  CS:GO if you don't have that already. Don't really have  any other current recommendations lol Unless you like mobas. Check out  Heroes of the Storm.

Not cs go and you add badfield 4. :P  Sure if you like shooting whole clips into someone and getting shot behind walls. Still a fun game tho to play casually.. :lol:

CSGO is a bad game. I prefer BF4 for casual play. CSGO, I don't even know why it's popular. Compared to Tribes it's trash. 

And you can't say "But it's more realistic".

NO. NO IT'S NOT.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

finally someone says not cs go, get insurgency if you want something like cs go.

I've played insurgency. It's much better then CSGO. 

There's lots of games better then CSGO. Hell Black Ops 1 is better then CSGO.

Yes, I'm a cod fag.

Oh and Anno 2070 is REALLY fun.

Battlefield 4, Arma 3, Insurgency, CS:GO, Pay Day 2, The Crew, H1Z1, Rust, and so forth. Doesn't steam have a multiplayer genre? 

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

I tried heroes of the storm, Its basically just pay for everything or play with very very little.

IMO League is better.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

CSGO is a bad game. I prefer BF4 for casual play. CSGO, I don't even know why it's popular. Compared to Tribes it's trash. 

And you can't say "But it's more realistic".

NO. NO IT'S NOT.

I use to play battlefield competitively and was a huge fanboy then bf4 came and ruined my love for the game. So I switched to competitive cs:go cause many of my friends played it. If hitreg in bf4 wasn't so off Id never have touched cs:go.

And I would never make the argument that CS is more realistic cause its not. But it's the smoothest shooter out there imo.

Multiplayer only?

• America's Army: Proving Grounds
  • Battlefield 3/4 (3 is better but sadly not as populated)
  • Arma III
  • Insurgency
  • Black Ops II
  • GTA V
  • Star Citizen
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Defiance (even if you don't like the show the game is actually pretty good)
  • War Thunder
  • The Elder Scrolls Online is good (try it; don't listen to the haters)
  • Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn (Fantastic. Greatest MMO I have played to date)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic

Other games:

• Mass Effect series
  • The Elder Scrolls series (namely Morrowind and Skyrim)
  • Fallout series (mostly New Vegas)
  • Alien: Isolation
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series
  • To the Moon
  • Tomb Raider 2013
  • Metro Series
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Bastion + Transistor
  • Penumbra
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic + Knights of the Old Republic II

Not CSGO.

+42

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I use to play battlefield competitively and was a huge fanboy then bf4 came and ruined my love for the game. So I switched to competitive cs:go cause many of my friends played it. If hitreg in bf4 wasn't so off Id never have touched cs:go.

And I would never make the argument that CS is more realistic cause its not. But it's the smoothest shooter out there imo.

>smoothest shooter out there

You must have never played tribes.

I tried heroes of the storm, Its basically just pay for everything or play with very very little.

IMO League is better.

Its no different then league. All you pay for is skins. I wont disagree that league is better. I actually enjoy it more. I just figured I recommend HOTS cause its new.

Nope I haven't.  That's why I said imo. I guess you missed that part and failed to quote it.

op:Insurgency is def a good game tho as mentioned if you like a more realistic experience then cs. 

Its no different then league. All you pay for is skins. I wont disagree that league is better. I actually enjoy it more. I just figured I recommend HOTS cause its new.

Nope I haven't.  That's why I said imo. I guess you missed that part and failed to quote it.

op:Insurgency is def a good game tho as mentioned if you like a more realistic experience then cs. 

When I tried HOTS you could pick from like 3 characters that were randomly picked every so often, and to play another or something you could either pay with money in-game which Im not sure on how you get, or you can pay like $8 or some crap like that for a single character.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

IMO doesn't exempt you.

Your opinion is CSGO. 

But that doesn't change the fact you haven't played Tribes.

When I tried HOTS you could pick from like 3 characters that were randomly picked every so often, and to play another or something you could either pay with money in-game which Im not sure on how you get, or you can pay like $8 or some crap like that for a single character.

They have free rotation of skins just like league. You earn in game credits to buy characters just like league.You can buy characters with real money if you don't want to grind credits just like league. I think you get the point ..Its the same system lol 

IMO doesn't exempt you.

Your opinion is CSGO. 

But that doesn't change the fact you haven't played Tribes.

My opinion is cs go just like yours is tribes. Fortunately for cs:go the developers have not abandoned it and the player base keeps growing.

They have free rotation of skins just like league. You earn in game credits to buy characters just like league.You can buy characters with real money if you don't want to grind credits just like league. I think you get the point ..Its the same system lol 

My opinion is cs go just like yours is tribes. Fortunately for cs:go the developers have not abandoned it and the player base keeps growing.

Sad the worse game gets more attention :(

You must have never played CS GO.

-snip-

hmm...

ArmA 3 ("dayZ mod like" mods)

GTA V

CSGO

ah yes PAYDAY 2

warthunder

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm pretty sure a large amount of the characters you start with are permanent, with maybe a few being rotated out.

but overall league gives you a shitload more choices on what to play for free.

You must have never played CS GO.

I have, it is nothing compared to tribes.